Pilot

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Just having a bath and heard the pilot song magic from about 73, that took me back to a few hearts gamesthumbsup.gif

Doug.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Just having a bath and heard the pilot song magic from about 73, that took me back to a few hearts gamesthumbsup.gif

Doug.

Don't drop the laptop in the bath Doug, :smiliz23:

Doug.

Dave Paton's a good Jambo too.

Colonel Kurtz

I have the personalised white copy cd he released of The Hearts song with Rab Howat and Kenny Herbert...Scott Wilson on voiceover.

I think he played at TYnecastle on the pitch on The Sunday after the cup final but drink was involved your Honour

Davie played bass in "The Gorgie Boys" band in their only gig in the centre circle at Tynie the day after the cup final.

The Seven Nation Army riff was magic!

Davie played bass in "The Gorgie Boys" band in their only gig in the centre circle at Tynie the day after the cup final.

The Seven Nation Army riff was magic!

He did indeed

Toxteth O'Grady

Doug.

It's magic you know

There's gonna be Gorgie Aggro

Now there was a band. Always liked this one even more than 'January' or 'Magic'

My favourite too by Pilot :thumbsup:

weaversknowe jambo

I have the personalised white copy cd he released of The Hearts song with Rab Howat and Kenny Herbert...Scott Wilson on voiceover.

I think he played at TYnecastle on the pitch on The Sunday after the cup final but drink was involved your Honour

Kenny certainly played that day.

Mrs McL claims that Dave Paton once asked her out ( prior ro marrying me of course ) but she turned him down. Port Seton disco or something... :smiliz21:

aye sung magic on the pitch on the sunday after cup win........ho ho ho its magic you know....21 games in a row!

Randle P McMurphy

Mrs McL claims that Dave Paton once asked her out ( prior ro marrying me of course ) but she turned him down. Port Seton disco or something... :smiliz21:

if only she could turn back time, eh Dave :teehee:

Archived