A dyson

dyson-dc14-animal.jpg

David wotherspoon

DavidWotherspoon_2481425.jpg

And the star prize!!!!!

Derek Riordan ?250,000

Derek_Riordan_624856.jpg

How many can you remember?

I remember the er um er...............tin opener, the er um dyson and eh er er......................

scott herbertson

How many can you remember?

There was a cuddly toy there, and erm.......... a burst balloon and eh.....a little moany bitey thing.........................a crabbit complaining thing.....................a big streak of misery and three turds.

marshallschunkychicken

:wtfvlad:

I think it has to do with ?4M EPL bound superstar Sol Bamba going to Leicester for ?200K according to today's Star / Express.

:laugh:

I think it has to do with ?4M EPL bound superstar Sol Bamba going to Leicester for ?200K according to today's Star / Express.

:laugh:

Could he not have just said that instead of trying some chronically unfunny generation game joke? :verysmug:

Could he not have just said that instead of trying some chronically unfunny generation game joke? :verysmug:

you really are an internet whimp aren't you?

EVERY (post without fail) you come on and try and antagonise me. Do you like to feel hard in cyberland? did you get bullied at school? and trying to act all tough online makes you feel more manly?

get a grip you sad act as I am struggling to tolerate you anymore.

Do you go up to people in bars or on the street and just try and start fights? no ...I didn't think so.

sad act!

EVERY (post without fail) you come on and try and antagonise me. Do you like to feel hard in cyberland? did you get bullied at school? and trying to act all tough online makes you feel more manly?

Do you go up to people in bars or on the street and just try and start fights? no ...I didn't think so.

sad act!

I can assure you sir I am not a whimp (sp). I just don't tolerate people spraffing shite, and you do it more often than most.

I will also add, if you were spraffing this shite to me in a pub or club somewhere I would ask you to STFU then as well, it makes no difference to me which medium you are using to talk your bollocks. Hope this was informative.

sad act!

Seems he doeesn't have to try too hard to antagonise you...Looks like you're close to breaking point already.

He stated his opinion, that's all. You threw out an insult. Just saying.

All gone a bit childish hasnt it (irony!). The lads just tryin to have a laugh, whether its to some peoples taste or not shoudlnt really come into it.

I can only remember Riordongs horrific teeth. Boak.

Poor show from some on this thread. A decent OP but some just read the author's name and not the text, it would appear.

Is it not just pathetic.

Trying to have a laugh on a football forum at our 'rivals' expense and you get the usual response from the usual idiots.

Poor show indeed.

Every post without fail the guy (and a few common others)come on and try and wind me up. They need to seriously get a life.

and now thread ruined

och well

I'm a bit confused, what's this thread about?

the generation game.

a totally gantin game show where people were made to perform stupid tasks for points. the winners then had 'prizes' paraded in front of them and then had to remember them all and repeat them back to queer larry.

isla was the highlight.

the generation game.

a totally gantin game show where people were made to perform stupid tasks for points. the winners then had 'prizes' paraded in front of them and then had to remember them all and repeat them back to queer larry.

isla was the highlight.

Ah what a show.

Went downhill when Jim Davidson was given the keys :down:

Is it not just pathetic.

Trying to have a laugh on a football forum at our 'rivals' expense and you get the usual response from the usual idiots.

Poor show indeed.

Every post without fail the guy (and a few common others)come on and try and wind me up. They need to seriously get a life.

and now thread ruined

och well

dont bite...........

i try to see the good in all that post on here, after all we are all jambo's :santa1:

I'm a bit confused, what's this thread about?

Just a little bit of fun Rossco

I read that the 2 biggest Hibs assets are valued at less than half a million combined

I thought of the conveyor belt of talent. I though gay as it was Hibs and what do you know

Larry Grayson and the genmeration game conveyor belt sprang to mind.

I apologise profusely to Picard's forehead for trying to have a laugh on the football forum 2 days before a big derby game.

I hope he will forgive me.

sorry for all the trouble I have caused

And just so we are clear, i'd choose the electric tin opener before sol Bamba.

I apologise profusely to Picard's forehead for trying to have a laugh on the football forum 2 days before a big derby game.

I hope he will forgive me.

Consider yourself forgiven :thumbsup:

Consider yourself forgiven :thumbsup:

phew!

I trust you will guide me in the right direction on all future posts oh wise one

Archived