A Heroes welcome for Colin Calderwood

Seats

I'm thinking it would be lovely to welcome him to Tynie in true hero style. Chants of "there's only one Colin Calderwood", "Colin, Colin gie us a wave" and "Calderwoods barmy army" from the Hearts fans would be such a warm gesture to a new manager in the SPL. :santa1:

These threads should be reserved for after the game.... When the job's done i'll partake.

You've probably tempted fate into him making an 89th minute sub who scores a hat-trick.

Zibi waving to us during the Boxing Day Derby has to go down as one of my favourite footballing moments ever.

Dangerous and only serves to make the opposition more determined to beat us. Wait until/if we are crusing before starting such chants. Would be funny tho!

Zibby waving to us and only making his own fans more furious was indeed hilarious! I miss that guy.

Dangerous and only serves to make the opposition more determined to beat us. Wait until/if we are crusing before starting such chants. Would be funny tho!

Zibby waving to us and only making his own fans more furious was indeed hilarious! I miss that guy.

Tell you what.....

No shouting at their manager - it will make his brain a lot more tactically aware

No shouting/singing at their players - it only makes them try harder and installs no fear in them whatsoever.

No shouting/singing at the officials - it makes them give decisions the other way.

Infact just sit very quietly until we are 3 or 4 up, sing hearts....hearts glorious hearts (that's all), go home and allow the wife to have sex with you.

I'm thinking of how to describe......hmmmmmmmm????

Ah! Sterile crappers!!!

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I'm thinking it would be lovely to welcome him to Tynie in true hero style. Chants of "there's only one Colin Calderwood", "Colin, Colin gie us a wave" and "Calderwoods barmy army" from the Hearts fans would be such a warm gesture to a new manager in the SPL. :santa1:

Asking for trouble IMO.

I'd prefer to sing the Hearts song.

Archived