Monkey Heed

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

West Brom boss Tony Mowbray:

"This league is full of competitive football teams that go out of their way to stop other teams playing.

"It is hard to win matches but I feel the right way of playing is to score goals and entertain the public.

After tonights 1-1 draw with Charlton.

I see the dick is still upto his old tricks.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No Nonsense

Mobray now feeling the pressure of the race to the Premiership. Always thought his teams became vulnerable the when the pressure was on. Surely its up to him as manager to make the most talented team in the Championship(IMO) steely enough to pick up wins at this time in the season.You look at Man United's last two games; unflattering in terms of the flair they normally display but 6 points in the bag. Monkey heed should start looking at others and take a good look at his own management skils. If WBA dont go up this season it's a joke...

Seymour M Hersh
I'd rather see him at Tynecastle than what we have at present.

:peepwall:

Only playing up to his current form. Would not want him back playing the way he did post knee injury tbh.

West Brom boss Tony Mowbray:

"This league is full of competitive football teams that go out of their way to stop other teams playing.

"It is hard to win matches but I feel the right way of playing is to score goals and entertain the public.

After tonights 1-1 draw with Charlton.

I see the dick is still upto his old tricks.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Basically what Monekyheid is saying is ......

"I'm a one trick pony that cant get my team to set up any other way and other managers can spot weaknesses and counter it. What I can do though is harp consistently on about other teams who can change their styles and label them as anti football hoofers. Hopefully after twittering on about it long enough, regardless of league position, the media and fans will buy into it. Fingers crossed my distinguished career time at Celtic will make the media vulnerable to my verbal jobbys like it did with the Weegia"

Stewart MacD
Only playing up to his current form. Would not want him back playing the way he did post knee injury tbh.

I didn't mean bednar:p

I'd take them both! Bednar on a short-term contract, renewable depending on performance.

Basically what Monekyheid is saying is ......

"I'm a one trick pony that cant get my team to set up any other way and other managers can spot weaknesses and counter it. What I can do though is harp consistently on about other teams who can change their styles and label them as anti football hoofers. Hopefully after twittering on about it long enough, regardless of league position, the media and fans will buy into it. Fingers crossed my distinguished career time at Celtic will make the media vulnerable to my verbal jobbys like it did with the Weegia"

magic nail on the head

Nelly Terraces

What an arrogant barsteward. typical of this bloke. No wonder he fitted in well at hoboland. Totally delusional and so up himself it's untrue, a true mirrorlicker.

Just hope WBA don't go up, naturally, if they don't, according to the human baboonheid it'll be the fault of all those other nasty football teams who just hoof it and battle and don't play football continually on the deck and in the style of Brazil 1970.

Mowbray - plum.

Archived