Not the first thread but ....

Glasgow Jambo

Glasgow Jambo

Forget the negativity. With so many posts about the poor options up front, the apathy of season ticket renewals and the 'I'm not going back to Tynie till things get better'.

Its a game back at Home for the first time on a Satuarday in ages, so lets just get behind whoever takes to the pitch tomorrow and get the result that can go someway to finishing respectably come May.

'Mon the Jambos, show the doubters what they will be missing!!!!!

Coburg Hearts
Forget the negativity. With so many posts about the poor options up front, the apathy of season ticket renewals and the 'I'm not going back to Tynie till things get better'.

Its a game back at Home for the first time on a Satuarday in ages, so lets just get behind whoever takes to the pitch tomorrow and get the result that can go someway to finishing respectably come May.

'Mon the Jambos, show the doubters what they will be missing!!!!!

At last, a thread I can agree with. :)

CH

Jambo Hud316

At last a positive post...I came on here this morning in good spirits looking forward to the game and almost every post is negative...ok we've been pants this season...and not even half decent CK pants...khaki coloured stained Y-front pants

BUT

Lets get right behind the 11 players who pull on the famous maroon top and cheer them on to a vital win today

Mon the Embra Jam Tarts

FTH

Archived