Highlights

alex plode

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Looked good, it was full. I trust we sounded as good as we looked?

Team played well too

Cheers Towzer xx

if someone gets a chance could the convert it for us poor ex-pats stuck in backward countries that the beeb doesn?t recognise, thanks in advance

Looked good, it was full. I trust we sounded as good as we looked?

Team played well too

Cheers Towzer xx

1400 of us! :santa1:

if someone gets a chance could the convert it for us poor ex-pats stuck in backward countries that the beeb doesn?t recognise, thanks in advance

Is there not proxy server you guys can use?

Sorry I can't be more helpful, as I've never needed to look into it and can barely type as I'm pished.

the GBC tried to even that up didn't they - we had 16 fekken corners and it looked like lie doon had half the game!

Is there not proxy server you guys can use?

Sorry I can't be more helpful, as I've never needed to look into it and can barely type as I'm pished.

there is but unfortunately i can?t load it on the work PC, damn firewalls :whistling: , thanks though, ill just wait till i get home

there is but unfortunately i can?t load it on the work PC, damn firewalls :whistling: , thanks though, ill just wait till i get home

Out of interest, what is the proxy server? I haven't been able to find one that works for BBC content. Thanks in advance.

John Gentleman

Naw. But I'me sure the ever reliable Hambone is working on it. :thumbsup:

the GBC tried to even that up didn't they - we had 16 fekken corners and it looked like lie doon had half the game!

I'm watching it on Alba and was just going to say that. St Murn have barely kicked a ball but the highlights make it look like we scored against the run of play.

Also. I love Kevin Kyle.

scots civil war

this facepalm phenomenon is catching on

big kyle fella points to the st liedown mob and does a double handed f.p after his penalty kick...............

viva templeton !!!!!!

Wasnt expecting the BBC to make that look almost like a robbery but they managed it.

Temps on an off day ? If only the laddie could hit a bit of decent form he'd be quite good. !!!! :whistling: :whistling:

Ditto !

Governor Tarkin

big kyle fella points to the st liedown mob and does a double handed f.p after his penalty kick...............

viva templeton !!!!!!

Spotted that too. Excellent stuff. Big Kyle could become a cult hero.

viva templeton !!!!!!

Beautiful! And Temps cupping his ear in their direction afer he scored the first!

Midfield Dynamo

I'm watching it on Alba and was just going to say that. St Murn have barely kicked a ball but the highlights make it look like we scored against the run of play.

Also. I love Kevin Kyle.

It was as one sided as a man with a plastic hip standing next to a coal fire.

We had 6 or 7 corners in a row in the first half......not to mention most of the play.

I hope the Hibs management look at the highlights and think we managed to scrape a win.

I was at the game last night and our players are looking hungry and focused.....from the warm up right through to the final whistle.

Something special is in the air.....and we all know it.

You mean the 'backward countries' whos citizens get all the content for free while British license-payers pay to maintain it? :thumbsup:

Only kidding. Hope someone converts it for you, it's the festive season afterall.

It was as one sided as a man with a plastic hip standing next to a coal fire.

We had 6 or 7 corners in a row in the first half......not to mention most of the play.

I hope the Hibs management look at the highlights and think we managed to scrape a win.

I was at the game last night and our players are looking hungry and focused.....from the warm up right through to the final whistle.

Something special is in the air.....and we all know it.

I watched it on a live stream and I think I'm right in saying we controlled most of the ist half without creating any clear cut chances.

St Mirren had at most 2-3 raids on our goal, mainly from set plays, and I think they've all been captured !

Thats the problem with these 3 minute wonders, none of our patient build up play can be shown due to time constraints !:down:

Archived