Templeton

steve123

Wow this guy seriously has something enjoy it while we can , long time since i can remember being so excited about a hearts player , and yes probably the 100th Templeton thread but the boy deserves it !!!

the best thing about tonight was that he wasnt having a good game. Nothing was coming off for him but he still managed to get on the scoresheet. Im pretty sure he was about to come off. Arvy was stripped and ready to go. Its these games that we wouldnt have won in the past.

Who's this Templeton mate? Is he any good?

Dunno, must be young. Nobody's mentioned him on here apart from JIG and FF. I hope he turns out good.

Diadora Van Basten

Two bits of brilliance by Temps and we are taking all 3 points from a tricky fixture. Should also mention Kyle's contribution as well.

stirlingshirejambo

I thought the jkb spelling police were on my case and I had spelt his name wrong, the point is he is some player !!!

Looked like he was about to get taken off before he scored.

Up til then nothing he tried came off but one flash of brilliance and game over

I thought the jkb spelling police were on my case and I had spelt his name wrong, the point is he is some player !!!

Agreed then his run for the penalty was outstanding certainly helping Kyles goal tally this season !!!

Agreed then his run for the penalty was outstanding certainly helping Kyles goal tally this season !!!

:lol:

Of course you agree, it was you that ******* said it! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic m8....i hope to be as pished as you come Hogmany :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

the best thing about tonight was that he wasnt having a good game. Nothing was coming off for him but he still managed to get on the scoresheet. Im pretty sure he was about to come off. Arvy was stripped and ready to go. Its these games that we wouldnt have won in the past.

Was thinking the same. That to me is the mark of a real match winner and talent. Even when they are having a poor game and getting marked off the pitch, they still produce that bit of magic that gets at least a goal and maybe even the 3pts. Yes his first goal had much fortune in it but it still required drive and a great finish to get that ball in. The second run was just fantastic.

Something I will say, is I thought Novi looked more and more comfortable, and the way he pinged in two balls that were fantastic chances for Kyle and Obua shows that we have a second talent behind Temps.

Players like Temps have to be kept on!

I remember a Cup replay against Ayr Utd at Somerset Park, which was 0-0 after 90 minutes and Bobby Prentice had done absolutely nothing, In the half-hour extra time, however, he simply tore them apart and, if I remember, laid on two goals for Donald Ford.

Players like Temps have to be kept on!

I remember a Cup replay against Ayr Utd at Somerset Park, which was 0-0 after 90 minutes and Bobby Prentice had done absolutely nothing, In the half-hour extra time, however, he simply tore them apart and, if I remember, laid on two goals for Donald Ford.

I mind that too Colin, we must both be over 30 ish lol

Was itching for him to be subbed shortly after our first. Felt he was on course for a red and a suspension.

He is far too important to derby day and needed protected.

Archived