Csaba

The Merse

Whilst Hearts were winning our 9th match out of 11, Csaba was leading his bottom placed side Charleroi to another 5-0 pasting.

:pleasing:

:seething:

If our players couldn't even get a game for Charleroi, the Belgian league must piss all over the Premership given that score line :rolleyes:

I mind during the 2nd leg against Zagreb at Tynecastle the wheatfield started singing "only one Csaba Laslo". I was thinking steady on??

How fickle you all are.

wheatfield to sheffield

I mind during the 2nd leg against Zagreb at Tynecastle the wheatfield started singing "only one Csaba Laslo". I was thinking steady on??

How fickle you all are.

Of course we used to sing his name. Remember what went before? Frail. Korobochka. And dare I type - Rix?

But there really is only one Jim Jefferies!

OK he wasn't the best manager in the World but neither was he the worst. Rix, Korobochka and Frail were all worse than him. Burley, Jeffries and Ivanauskas were all better than him. That makes him middle of the roads as far as managers under OGL go...

How fickle you all are.

I was still raging from him deciding Goncalves was a left midfielder from the leg in Croatia.

Whilst Hearts were winning our 9th match out of 11, Csaba was leading his bottom placed side Charleroi to another 5-0 pasting.

:pleasing:

:seething:

JJ and BB are getting VERY similar results to 'mr personality' to be fair.

After most games there is usually a nil in the scoreline. Sadly for us and Csaba that during his time the nil was usually for us and with JJ and BB it's the opposition.

JJ and BB are getting VERY similar results to 'mr personality' to be fair.

After most games there is usually a nil in the scoreline. Sadly for us and Csaba that during his time the nil was usually for us and with JJ and BB it's the opposition.

You must be feeling fairly well vindicated now after the stick you were getting for calling him Csaba Frail.

:santa1:

You must be feeling fairly well vindicated now after the stick you were getting for calling him Csaba Frail.

:santa1:

I called it from Csaba's first month. I also met him after the Zagreb draw (a year later) was announced and I said to him (after shaking his hand and saying how welcome he was at the club - I was still giving him the benefit of the doubt even then )"great draw for us Csaba, do you think we can beat them"............................he looked at me with the most negative face EVER, shrugged his shoulders and said to me "hmmmm, it's my job to do so"

I just didn't like the guy, and was amazed at the constant Csaba rimming on this forum. It was all based on his 'charisma' and nothing on abaility.

The year we finished 3rd, we won 16 games out of 38 and got fisted in all cups.

We got lucky - very lucky that season.

However alls well that ends well and all that :thumbsup:

Those masterstrokes were NOTHING compared to his 'put 4 men around the ball for every set piece' - it fooled precisely noone all of the time.

This team is legend. Only one victory at the momment:

28-Aug-2010 Division 1 (5 round) Charleroi - Eupen 2-0

A month before Laszlo got there ... :smiliz23:

Archived