**** Official DERBY DAY Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Is it too early for me to start it ???

Anyways, 4-0 Hearts, Kyle, 2T's Rudi & Black !!

You're all welcome :thumbsup:

Everybody loves Baz

0-1 Hibs

Don't make me come round there and Bitch-Slap ye ... :verymad:

Everybody loves Baz

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

All we need now is a certain ex prime minister to come along and say "Hearts nil" and the Gangs all here :P

Say What Again

i unofficially nominate E-L-BAZ as the full time official 'official match day fred' starter.

He needs me.

He needs me.

i also unofficially nominate J-O-H as the full time official 'official match day fred' assistant.

an 'official match day fred' dreem teem.

i unofficially nominate E-L-BAZ as the full time official 'official match day fred' starter.

i also unofficially nominate J-O-H as the full time official 'official match day fred' assistant.

an 'official match day fred' dreem teem.

Seconded.

Can't wait for Saturday! Play like we can and it'll be a mauling.

Another thing about this season, Rangers scored 4 minutes into injury time at Tynie and also we were humped against Killie at Tynie, obviously 4 points we could have had ... I know it's all if's but's and maybe's but we'd be going into this weekend with the potential to top the league depending on the Infirm result.

Everybody loves Baz

Please keep the unbeatable Matchday thread on the front page please,

Still going for 4-0 after seeing benefitsanddrugsareallweknowof.net's team that they would put out to beat us :thumbsup:

Guest juvehearts

the hibees are definaty in for a thrashing this time

2-0 flattered them at the san giro

ever the game before that at tyne we mauled 2-1 it should have 6 or 7 chance after chance we squandered, gary glen's 1 on 1 springs to mind

juve

Guest juvehearts

just think this time in 2 days time we will be 32 clear of the wee team

3 behing ra sellik once they get humped by the other ugly

Konrad von Carstein

Was sitting in the sauna after my gym session today when an assortment of old farts wandered in and started gabbing about the derby.

Quickly became apparent that these relics were hibs fans...what also became apparent very quickly is that according to these old fossils:

1) Hearts have been lucky so far this season

2) That hibs are going to wipe the floor with us come Saturday

For reasons of respect for my elders (even these nippy auld fools) I did not interject to advise them that they were obviously needing their meds and were talking bollox.

Are there many hibs fans out there who think we've been lucky this season?

Hearts of Vladland

Obviously afraid of our not-so-secret weapon :lol:

Temps

The classic;

Mind you, i suppose Driver was equally hyped before previous derbies and Van Zanten always kept him quiet

Has been used again, even Macar could see that Driver ran Van Zanten ragged.

Victor Meldrew

The problem for teams playing us at the moment is that we have a number of different threats.

If they try to mark Temps out of the game, it will create space for Rudi and Elliott.

Obviously afraid of our not-so-secret weapon :lol:

Temps

:rofl:

:rofl: number 1 - suggestions that hibs have a player capable of "man-marking" temps.

:rofl: number 2 - comparisons between temps and.... scott brown!!! :rofl:

:what: a bunch of tards.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

I HATE going into derbys over-confident! remember we have had some awful performances at home this season already... 2-0 temps and kyle.

what.png

Cropley10 user-online.pngNot in the knowavatar13050_5.gifJoin DateDec 2007LocationSouth Side, EdinburghPosts3,127

We should put a cheekie bid in for Temps.

I think he's the sort of player we should be trying to sign.

oh wait, i see

hahahhahahahhahahahahahaa

bunch of arseholes

they really are a bunch of vermin. their game plan consists of assaulting temps and they reckon "[hearts] can be exploited if we put balls in behind them" aka HOOFBALL!

they really are a bunch of vermin. their game plan consists of assaulting temps and they reckon "[hearts] can be exploited if we put balls in behind them" aka HOOFBALL!

aye they want to do what we do apparently??

at the moment that would be score goals, win games, play passign football, win penalties, fight for the cause, play for each other, be a TEAM, have some class, have terrific fans, have more than 1 song...........................

i'm bored now hahahaha

happy new year jambos, happy happy happy new year x

Seymour M Hersh

Sorry Spanky but how can you nominate someone unofficially officially?

Everybody loves Baz

Sorry Spanky but how can you nominate someone unofficially officially?

Spanky is the official unofficial official nominator don't you know ?

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Got to make sure we don't lose the first goal cos they'll just sit in after that owing to the fact they're shite. If we play well we should win comfortably.

portobellojambo1

Interesting to read what their fans think their tactics should be for today, as their only hope whatsoever. These revolve around crippling Templeton and Skacel and breaking Kevin Kyle's legs. They reckon if Hibs can do that they have a chance (and there was me thinknig ti was all to do with silky, Brazilianesque type football).

Only a few short hours until the destruction of these bawbags begins in earnest.

Interesting to read what their fans think their tactics should be for today, as their only hope whatsoever. These revolve around crippling Templeton and Skacel and breaking Kevin Kyle's legs. They reckon if Hibs can do that they have a chance (and there was me thinknig ti was all to do with silky, Brazilianesque type football).

Only a few short hours until the destruction of these bawbags begins in earnest.

Like any of they pussys could do that!

Been up all night.The Bacon is under the grill and just having a few Sloe Gins.

Right up for this :thumbsup:

Everybody loves Baz

Ooohhhhhh, this thread''s starting to hot up a bit. Right Hearts, Time to get into this Manky shower !

The Mighty Thor

Morning all!

My last conscious action last night was to blast Hector Nicol out and my waking thought was FTH!

C'mon Hearts let's get right into these kants!

FTH

Archived