16 Corners

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

I've got records on corners since 2003-04 and 16 is the most we've ever had.

Call me 'Mr interesting'.

I've got records on corners since 2003-04 and 16 is the most we've ever had.

Call me 'Mr interesting'.

can't seem to remember us scoring from one this seson tho. Kyle GTF lol. Bit weird as rudi's deliveries have been pretty reasonable too.

I'm quite intrigued by this. Why did you decide to start counting corners? Is it just corners? or have you ventured out into throw-ins as well?

I'm quite intrigued by this. Why did you decide to start counting corners? Is it just corners? or have you ventured out into throw-ins as well?

Fail.

thehibsareintheirbeds

can't seem to remember us scoring from one this seson tho. Kyle GTF lol. Bit weird as rudi's deliveries have been pretty reasonable too.

It is a strange one, always feel we're a threat with zal, kyle, bouzid and more but never seem to get much on target......... So what was our last goal from a corner? Honestly can't remember

Hearts Heritage

It has been on the 'match stats' since 2003-04 also

On and off target

Corners

Fouls

Offsides

The most goal attempts was 31 vs Gretna in the Cup Final.

Geoff Kilpatrick

On the subject of stats Davy, let's go back to away wins. That's 7 out of 8 - when did we last start a season like that?

I can confirm the original poster has just told the world that he is infact a 20 stone, beardy, 45 year old virgin.

Get out and get a bird.

The Old Tolbooth

On the subject of stats Davy, let's go back to away wins. That's 7 out of 8 - when did we last start a season like that?

Had we done the clean sweep of 8 away wins then we would be level on points with Celtic :thumbsup:

StAndrewsHMFC

Also 6 away league wins on the bounce, got to be a while since that happened

Hearts Heritage

If any season I would guess at 1957-58. I'll work it out and get back to you.

I can confirm the original poster has just told the world that he is infact a 20 stone, beardy, 45 year old virgin.

Get out and get a bird.

I think you'll find he's 50, but without him we wouldn't have the London Hearts website

The Old Tolbooth

I think you'll find he's 50, but without him we wouldn't have the London Hearts website

I thought you were going to say "I think you'll find he's 50, but the rest is correct" :peepwall:

I thought you were going to say "I think you'll find he's 50, but the rest is correct" :peepwall:

It did cross my mind but I think he went out enough to find a wife. As for the rest......................................

Get out and get a bird.

Yep, try the "corner stats" patter .... you'll be on to a winner :thumbsup:

Diadora Van Basten

My opinion on corners is how bad is Bouzid. He trots up to the corner and is generally outside the box when it is taken and will be lucky if he ever gets within twenty feet of the ball.

Even if he just hung about the back post then he would probably get one or two goals. If you know him please pass this info on as it does my head in.

The Old Tolbooth

It did cross my mind but I think he went out enough to find a wife. As for the rest......................................

:D

My opinion on corners is how bad is Bouzid. He trots up to the corner and is generally outside the box when it is taken and will be lucky if he ever gets within twenty feet of the ball.

Even if he just hung about the back post then he would probably get one or two goals. If you know him please pass this info on as it does my head in.

Yep Bouzid is mince from corners, still shoal have created far more from set pieces though with Zal and Kyle around.

But here us the real question that needs answered. Why is the machine Mrowiec hanging around in the centre circle fir every corner??????? I would have five or six players hanging back at corners before him. He should be right in there.

While we're on stats, the glorious Beeb have got

POSSESSION

St Mirren 60%

Hearts 40%!!!???

Chic must have beeb on the LD!!!

scott herbertson

No No - there's no beard at all!

scott herbertson

While we're on stats, the glorious Beeb have got

POSSESSION

St Mirren 60%

Hearts 40%!!!???

Chic must have beeb on the LD!!!

I reckon it was about 70% possion for us - we were utterly all over them, throughout the game. they treeated us witht he kind of respect and fear reserved for the old firm, and long may it continue :thumbsup:

Yep Bouzid is mince from corners, still shoal have created far more from set pieces though with Zal and Kyle around.

But here us the real question that needs answered. Why is the machine Mrowiec hanging around in the centre circle fir every corner??????? I would have five or six players hanging back at corners before him. He should be right in there.

z7072715X.jpg

"Adrian like defending."

Diadora Van Basten

"Adrian like defending."

Like it he sounds like Ivan Drago from Rocky 4, maybe we should make him captain so that when we have the coin toss he can tell the opponents captain... "you will lose!"

Archived