Mroweic

scott_jambo

Legend!

Knows when to get the ball down and play and when to get rid of it.

Great football brain!! Love this lad.

Adrian and Black showing a good partnership, things are coming together. :thumbsup:

Mad Dog Frazer

may i be the 1st to eat my words adrian shows i know exactly F All about football

my sincere apologies SIR AIDY

Did you stick your neck out and start a thread on it at the time??

http://www.hmfckickb...ge__hl__mrowiec

There must be a very very smug smiley somewhere. :thumbsup:

Probably not, but I did say on the first thread that announced we were interested that he would be a good signing, not 2 months into the season whistling.gif

Probably not, but I did say on the first thread that announced we were interested that he would be a good signing, not 2 months into the season whistling.gif

Congratulations...

As you see from the first post of that thread. I was an Adrian supporter from the last spell at the club.

To be fair I thought he would be good cover and could push Black for a starting position.

Didn't expect them to both playing sitting midfielder and create an excellent partnership in front of Zal and Bouzid.

What I really should be saying is well done JJ! He is clearly yesterdays man. :santa1:

As you see from the first post of that thread. I was an Adrian supporter from the last spell at the club.

To be fair I thought he would be good cover and could push Black for a starting position.

Didn't expect them to both playing sitting midfielder and create an excellent partnership in front of Zal and Bouzid.

What I really should be saying is well done JJ! He is clearly yesterdays man. :santa1:

In fairness I said he would probably be a good squad player as well.

Glad to see that he has flourished in that defensive midfield role and congratulations to the old dinosaur JJ for working his magic on him. thumbsup.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

The most pleasing aspect of Mrowiec is his consistency. Wins the ball, plays a simple pass, gets back in position. Vital to the way we are playing at the minute.

Archived