Liverpool For Relegation?

Deek

Looks like they could be beat again tonight, leaving them 3 points above the relegation zone.

Some people say they are to good for relegation, but the new owner better get his cheque book out and be prepared to spend plenty next week.

Wolves

? Wolves are yet to win a league game away from Molineux since March - run of 11 matches without victory.

? Mick McCarthy's men have the worst away record in the league this term, having picked up a solitary point on their travels. That point came at nearby Everton in Wolves' opening away fixture.

? Wolves have conceded 32 league goals this campaign, the equal worst in the division alongside West Ham.

Liverpool may get something back but its a huge fall from grace.

Relegation is a bit of a stretch but I think they might struggle to get into Europe without some serious investment.

Reina, Torres, Kuyt and Gerrard aside they are a very very average team.

Relegation is a bit of a stretch but I think they might struggle to get into Europe without some serious investment.

Remove them and they're downright pish.

Remove them and they're downright pish.

I was being generous calling them average tbh.

Any team with Kyrgiakos playing regularly in their back 4 will never amount to any more than mid-table pish.

Any team with Kyrgiakos playing regularly in their back 4 will never amount to any more than mid-table pish.

Yeah, they are always one or two injuries away from mediocrity. Then factor in poor form when Gerrard and Torres do play.

The greek is poor but so is Lucas, Konchesky and so on...

He's been their best defender this season.

Kyrgiakos was at it again! Diving in the box! Referees in England have got wise to him, however!

His only problem is that Andy Davis isn't a linesman!

So why single out their best defender?

Because he was horrendous tonight...I'd say that Carragher was their best defender or even Skrtel but if you think he's been the best then fair enough.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm hoping tonight's result for them will see Roy emptied, he's so negative and boring with his tactics that it's embarrassing, although I know he doesn't have the best squad to work with, but they're creating the square root of feck all just now.

Liverpool will not go down, nor will they be close to it.

Love to know what this is based on? They're murder, absolutely shocking

Find it strange that Roy can go from being a very good manager at fulham (who've turned awful in his absence) to this? Personally, I'm loving it

kingantti1874

There is no way on earth they will qualify for europe, they are absolutely garbage

tommythejambo

I think Liverpool will be upper mid table.

They could go down if they don't improve vastly in January though. Torres and Gerrard aside they are no better than Wolves and West Ham.

To think at the start of the season they were talking about challenging for the Champions League places again because they signed Joe Cole. :lol:

The fans who are blaming Hodgson are deluded. Apart from Torres, Gerrard and Reina, they are dire!

Can't help but feel a bit sorry for Woy.

He was left an absolute pile of shite by Benitez and has now lost Carragher, Cole and has been denied Gerrard and Torres for long parts of the season so far. Torres hasn't looked interested in the slightest since his return fro injury and look at what he's left with up front - Babel and N'Gog. Utter horseshit.

Can't believe some of the muppet scousers are wanting Benitez back. Remarkable.

Woy had a very poor start at Fulham too. They only saved themselves really late on in the season after a shocking start to his career there. He consolidated the following season and then took them to the Europa final the year after.

He inherited a complete mess and has only had 6 months to sort it out (whilst managing through an ownership crisis) and having the one of the two players who carried the team for years in the worst form of his career.

He might not be the man but he's had no time and no chance to do anything to change things.

Woy had a very poor start at Fulham too. They only saved themselves really late on in the season after a shocking start to his career there. He consolidated the following season and then took them to the Europa final the year after.

He inherited a complete mess and has only had 6 months to sort it out (whilst managing through an ownership crisis) and having the one of the two players who carried the team for years in the worst form of his career.

He might not be the man but he's had no time and no chance to do anything to change things.

A rather good summary, especially for a blue nose bitter. :teehee:

However, he's not at Fulham. His tactics are awful, his signings are awful and his time is up.

Bolton are 4/1 to beat Liverpool at Anfield tomorrow. 11/4 the draw. Got to be worth a punt. :thumbsup:

According to some reports Hodgson will be sacked if Liverpool don't win.

According to some reports Hodgson will be sacked if Liverpool don't win.

According to my report, I bloody hope so.

Return of the King... :thumbsup:

CavySlaveJambo

According to The Times he is on borrowed time, NESV/FSG are looking for a new manager. And as soon as the identify and secure this manager names will be unknown.

Archived