Barr For Miller Swap deal?

jamboveg

Been told by my hibby work mate that he has a text from a good source that Barr will be swapped with Liam Miller? Has anyone heard this? To be honest Barr has been poor so far but i am not sure if Miller is any good. Also would it not leave us sort at the back?

Templeton'sUnderpants

Why all the rumours of swaps for Miller? Why oh why would we swap a player for one we can sign on a pre contract by sunday?

There are some very strange suggestions and rumours on here today. Hibs would never go for that IMO and neither should we. We need cover in defence and although Barr has been gash he needs to be given time to succeed.

Why would we swap a player with one we can speak to in less than a week and sign for nowt in the summer?

mellow.gif

Because the story is an unsubstantiated crock of shit?

Maybe even dangling a worm?

Walter Bishop

Why all the rumours of swaps for Miller? Why oh why would we swap a player for one we can sign on a pre contract by sunday?

mmmmmm its hardly rocket science, would it not be so we could have him on 1st January instead of next season?

Templeton'sUnderpants

mmmmmm its hardly rocket science, would it not be so we could have him on 1st January instead of next season?

You're right, that makes the deal an absolute gem for us? However did we manage such great negotiation?

This is all without considering that Barr has barely been given a chance and was tremendous last season.

And also move someone on who the management might not rate.

I've no idea whether it's true or not but could understand the reasoning behind it.

Can some one please confirm if Barr & Miller are left out there respective squads tonight that this thread will hit meltdown?

Thanks in advance.

I'll see it when I believe it. Barr hasn't been great but Hibs are in no need for an extra defender and who is getting dropped from the midfield to play Miller? Skacel? Black? Mrowiec? The 3 have formed a pretty solid partnership, doubt Miller will give up first team football for the Hearts bench, and Barr is moving for another bench? Doesn't add up. I reckon JJ wants Bryson or another defender of anyone at all.

Sum and total, NONSENSE!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Been told by my hibby work mate that he has a text from a good source that Barr will be swapped with Liam Miller? Has anyone heard this? To be honest Barr has been poor so far but i am not sure if Miller is any good. Also would it not leave us sort at the back?

Great user name.

I think Barr is pish. Miller could be good if he got his attitude right and got rid of the 'i am an ex Manchester United player' that Michael Stewart and Grant Brebner had so if true I may go for it. If true though.

All bull imo. Needless, stupid rumours being fabricated.

I`d actually rather keep Barr for the sake of balance to the squad and i think the guy deserves more time because some settle quicker than others.

Miller isn`t going to improve us. I believe we are a club that can get the best out of players better than Hibs but i don`t see what attributes he has that are any better than what we have? Even for numbers we have plenty midfielders.

Imo, we should be looking for a Centre Half.

Don't really understand why we would swap a player with two and a half years left on his contract, for one that we can get for free in the summer.

Barr wouldn't be a massive loss (at the moment anyway, although I do think he could be a decent player) but I can't see Miller being a massive gain either.

It wouldn't surprise me if Miller is sorting out a deal with another club hence the reason he's been dropped. I'd be flabbergasted if it was us though!

Nucky Thompson

Maybe JJ wants him in now to push for 2nd place and keep 3rd.?

He's pish, would weaken us and we would be lucky to hold onto 3rd <_<

JJ has just been asked about Miller and he said he wouldn't comment on any player signing.

He certainly didn't dismiss it.

This runour will grow arms and legs.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Interesting response from jj, certainly didn't dismiss it out of hand. Sounds like we're definitely in the market for a signing or two this window

Not good enough to start for hibs but he is good enough for Hearts. :rofl:

He's started 18 games for Hibs this season. More than any other player.

If this is a wind up it's one the most bizarre ones i've ever heard...

Hib's will trade one of their shite players for one of our shite players, Oh No! :mellow:

Archived