Bryson alternative

Jambomullins

I'm expecting there to be speculation in the media once the transfer window opens regarding Hearts again being linked with Craig Bryson as JJ clearly rates him. Given that Bryson is playing a deeper role for Killie and by all accounts doing it very well and also due to the fact that he is now an internationalist, I would imagine that Killie will want closer to ?1 million for him than the ?400-500,000 they were expecting during the last transfer window. Hearts will never pay that sort of money but I would like to suggest Alex Neil as a suitable alternative to Bryson.

I would like to add that I am more than happy with both Mrowiec and Black but feel that we need a sitting midfielder who can dictate the tempo of a game, something both Bryson and Neil are capable of.

Opinions please.

Johanes de Silentio

I'm expecting there to be speculation in the media once the transfer window opens regarding Hearts again being linked with Craig Bryson as JJ clearly rates him. Given that Bryson is playing a deeper role for Killie and by all accounts doing it very well and also due to the fact that he is now an internationalist, I would imagine that Killie will want closer to ?1 million for him than the ?400-500,000 they were expecting during the last transfer window. Hearts will never pay that sort of money but I would like to suggest Alex Neil as a suitable alternative to Bryson.

I would like to add that I am more than happy with both Mrowiec and Black but feel that we need a sitting midfielder who can dictate the tempo of a game, something both Bryson and Neil are capable of.

Opinions please.

Hamilton's most important/influential player, and a good player, imo - but he's in his late 20s, and not any better than what we have.

For those reasons, Jambomullins...I'm out!

:blink: I hope this thread is a wind up!? but here goes, I'll humour you:

1- Bryson will cost less now as he is running closer to the end of his contract

2- Allan Neil is a central midfielder of the type we have many already.

3- Allan Neil is complete pish.

4- The last thing we need is ANOTHER sitting midfielder

isn't Alex Neil crocked at the moment anyway? (admittedly not sure how long he's out for)

He's been injured for nearly 2 whole seasons I think.

rudi must stay

Opinions please.

not got a link but not according to Paatelainen, he said a deal could definatly be done this transfer window. He said we weren't far off their valuation of the player in the summer.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Went exactly does Bryson's contract run out? JJ is obviously fond of him and it appears he will be at Hearts sooner or later. This I'm fine with.

Alex Neil....Just nah, besides the boy is 29 not really the sort of age I would be looking at us signing. Need to build a good base to keep us challenging season on season not stop gaps.

We have an absolute abundance of sitting midfielders, Black, Mrowiec, Ruben, Eggert who all can play there, another is the last thing we need.

sensible alternative IMO.

seeing as neither of them will be signed.

With this in mind may I suggest Andres Iniesta as an alternative to Bryson. I hear he's unhappy at the Nou Camp and has recently professed his lifetime ambition of playing in the famous maroon and white.

Templeton'sUnderpants

With this in mind may I suggest Andres Iniesta as an alternative to Bryson. I hear he's unhappy at the Nou Camp and has recently professed his lifetime ambition of playing in the famous maroon and white.

Reckon we could put in a cheeky offer, Iniesta and Xavi for Kurchaski.

you may. i would also like to suggest 1970's glam-rock cheeky chappie, noddy holder as another alternative.

Bryson wont be joining us hes going somewhere else,my source wont tell me which club but it isnt in the uk.I know which country hes going to but dont know which club,i wish him well over there.

Bryson wont be joining us hes going somewhere else,my source wont tell me which club but it isnt in the uk.I know which country hes going to but dont know which club,i wish him well over there.

So you have no idea whats hapening, really.

POST COUNT + 1

Not one for quoting my own posts (who am I kidding) but it would appear that JJ has taken heed to my posts :

Jim would not be drawn on any potential January signings, despite recent speculation

He added: "I've had some website saying we're getting Boyd on loan, and I think Iniesta on loan!"

At the end of this article

The People's Chimp

Opinions please.

That's easy enough for you, Alex Neil, to say.

Neither are holding midfielders anyway.

Bryson is playing a less attacking role with Eremenko in front of him but he's playing the same role for Killie as Black for Hearts. Who, btw, isn't a holding midfielder either. He's just a midfielder. Mrowiec is a holding midfielder.

Archived