Cricket

KilbrideJambo

KilbrideJambo

I know it is a minority sport in Scotland but are any of you like me enthralled by the cricket? Final test of England v N Zealand at the moment and over the last few months it has been brilliant - India in Australia was amazing.

Scotland playing England in August at Grange in Edinburgh - first official 1 day international since Scotland gained full international status. I have tickets - abyone esle going? interestd?

Cheers.

Billy

KilbrideJambo
Lanarkshire Hearts will play anyone in a limited overs match this summer if anyone is interested:p

Cookie - now there is a propect! Some of these Jambos from Stew Mel or Watsonians though might be scary??!!

I know it is a minority sport in Scotland but are any of you like me enthralled by the cricket?

Scotland playing England in August at Grange in Edinburgh - first official 1 day international since Scotland gained full international status. I have tickets - abyone esle going? interestd?

Love cricket and have done for years. Go to the test match at Headingley every year but I WONT be going to the Grange and the ridiculous prices they are charging for the game. Absolute rip off. They are trying to promote the sport up here and make this an annual game but not with those prices.:mad:

Cookie - now there is a propect! Some of these Jambos from Stew Mel or Watsonians though might be scary??!!

any takers apart fae Kilbride Hearts??? we will beat any comers only stipulation is it must be a Hearts SC and it must be closed season (ie June or July) and nae RINGERS!!!!!

Love cricket and have done for years. Go to the test match at Headingley every year but I WONT be going to the Grange and the ridiculous prices they are charging for the game. Absolute rip off. They are trying to promote the sport up here and make this an annual game but not with those prices.:mad:

so can you arrange a totally amatuer X1 for June??:107years:

KilbrideJambo

Chester know what you mean - it is ?48 for the day. I took my boy to the Scotland v India game in Glasgow last year which was c.?35 and we loved it so it will be a good but expensive day out in August. I wonder what tickets for Scotland 21 May in London for Scotland v MCC will be !?

Archived