Hamilton v Aberdeen (NHC)

Shaggy2

Any reason this is, according to SSN, a 3pm ko?

Just curious.

I noticed that yesterday. Dunno if it was always scheduled for a day game but if it was changed then perhaps something to do with not wanting to leave it until dark when the temperature would drop. I know they had some isues in recentw eeks with burst pipes/undersoil heating problems so maybe this was a way to try avoid a cancellation ?

BBC sportsound picked up on this the other day - apparently it was a cross between safety measures for the travelling support and Hamilton suggested to Aberdeen that it may attract more support due to it being Christmas week, this was quickly shot down by the Sportsound team and fans as it is a normal working day.

Strange decision.

BBC sportsound picked up on this the other day - apparently it was a cross between safety measures for the travelling support and Hamilton suggested to Aberdeen that it may attract more support due to it being Christmas week, this was quickly shot down by the Sportsound team and fans as it is a normal working day.

Strange decision.

From what you say I take it the decision was made quite recently (ie this month)? Makes it an even more bizarre decision given that it is, as you say a normal working day and most businesses will have had their Christmas leave sorted out before that. Can't believe the crowd will be above 3,000.

How many Hearts fans would be happy if St Mirren had done this???

Snake Plissken

I thought it was a mis-print when I saw it on the BBC site, 3pm on a Wednesday?

crowd: 2,968 :smiliz23:

I guess the usual 5000 sheep must be at work.

I thought it was a mis-print when I saw it on the BBC site, 3pm on a Wednesday?

crowd: 2,968 :smiliz23:

I guess the usual 5000 sheep must be at work.

3rd biggest crowd for them this season

Game v Killie was their second biggest :woot:

Snake Plissken

3rd biggest crowd for them this season

Game v Killie was their second biggest :woot:

I assume Motherwell was the biggest?

<3000 for a home game, midweek or not, is a disgrace for a Premier League team.

I assume Motherwell was the biggest?<3000 for a home game, midweek or not, is a disgrace for a Premier League team.

Blue Noses

...a bit disco

fecking sheep score late on.

Not so bad.

Hubz now 11th :thumbsup:

Lucky lucky lucky. I await their inevitable return to pish-dom once new manager syndrome ends.

Snake Plissken

I think both Aberdeen and Hibs will be very grateful for Hamilton being so pish this year.

Certain for the drop now, IMO.

Nucky Thompson

From what you say I take it the decision was made quite recently (ie this month)? Makes it an even more bizarre decision given that it is, as you say a normal working day and most businesses will have had their Christmas leave sorted out before that. Can't believe the crowd will be above 3,000.

How many Hearts fans would be happy if St Mirren had done this???

The building trade shuts down at Christmas for a fortnight, all the schools are off and a lot of people take the days between Christmas and New year as annual leave. I would have been delighted if St Mirren had done this for our game and would probably have traveled to it.

Archived