Any pubs open early on Jan 1 ?

vegas-voss

Captain Scarlett

Anybody know which pubs are open early on Jan 1st.Closer to Tynecastle the better although anywhere will do.

No idea about pubs V.V but how about merchie Hearts?

No idea about pubs V.V but how about merchie Hearts?

Walk past it all the time never been.What time does it open mate do you need a member to sign you in or just money in the box.

Sure is. I was talking to linda last night. They are closed on the 31st. Open 9am til 8pm on the 1st but 6pm til 8pm is closed doors

Sure is. I was talking to linda last night. They are closed on the 31st. Open 9am til 8pm on the 1st but 6pm til 8pm is closed doors

My you were paying attention :smiliz64:

Perfect cheers for the info.

speedbump i duno how i remembered that because i dont remember how i got home lol should have left when u did lol

speedbump i duno how i remembered that because i dont remember how i got home lol should have left when u did lol

Sloshpot!!!!

The old westfield is open at 9am also.

Couldn't drink in there again, the English boy behind the bar is a bigger bellend than Ratboy, constantly giving it the big I am.

Couldn't drink in there again, the English boy behind the bar is a bigger bellend than Ratboy, constantly giving it the big I am.

Brendan.

Archived