Travel on New Years Day

adam1998

Hi guys,

Apologies for posting this in here but thought best for a quick reply :santa4:

National Rail and the Bus websites are gash for getting the info required so before I call them tomorrow- does any Fife Jambos know if there is any local transport on Saturday 1st Jan so I can nip across for a few pints before the match against the Hobbits?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

There are no trains at all into Waverley I'm afraid mate.

Thanks m8- that'll be why the website automatically goes to the 2nd :unsure:

Any ideas if there are buses on?, if not i'll just have to stay sober till after the game :rolleyes:

Thanks m8- that'll be why the website automatically goes to the 2nd :unsure:

Any ideas if there are buses on?, if not i'll just have to stay sober till after the game :rolleyes:

Pm Eddie Fenwick, there's a bus passing down through Dunfermline that might have spare seats :thumbsup:

Pm Eddie Fenwick, there's a bus passing down through Dunfermline that might have spare seats :thumbsup:

Thanks so much m8- will do :thumbsup:

Thanks so much m8- will do :thumbsup:

your welcome, we were meant to be going on it, but plans have changed so hopefully you'll be lucky.

your welcome, we were meant to be going on it, but plans have changed so hopefully you'll be lucky.

Fingers crossed- thanks for the heads up- hopefully get a beer before the match- last match on actual new year's day i think i got to was back in 98 and so looking forward to an amazing atmosphere :santa1:

The Edinburgh, Lothians and Borders Christmas timetable is on the 'West Lothian' First Bus Update!

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/new_service_updates/attach_1292522970_111_Edinburgh%20Lothians%20and%20Borders%20Timetable%2020102011.pdf

Thank you- the site I looked at said there would be NO buses from Fife however can always get myself to one of the places listed on the timetable

Cheers m8- did no-one tell the guys running the transport services that there is a little thing called a Derby on :whistling:

Hi guys,

Apologies for posting this in here but thought best for a quick reply :santa4:

National Rail and the Bus websites are gash for getting the info required so before I call them tomorrow- does any Fife Jambos know if there is any local transport on Saturday 1st Jan so I can nip across for a few pints before the match against the Hobbits?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

Dont know where you are in Fife but we have 3 seats left on the St Andrews & Dist bus

Dont know where you are in Fife but we have 3 seats left on the St Andrews & Dist bus

Hi Cupar Jambo- PM sent with details.

Many Thanks :thumbsup:

There are no trains at all into Waverley I'm afraid mate.

Is that for sure ? Was talking to a mate this morning who works for East Coast Rail and is spending hogmany in Glasgow and intends to get the train back from Glasgow to Edinburgh on the Sat....Sounds like he may be in for a shock

EDIT

Forget that. Just checked he will get a train but the shock for him will be its the slow service that takes almost 1 1/2 hours

Archived