N.O.W. Roadshow 13./01/2011

Wee Tam

For those interested

The News of the World are holding a Hearts Roadshow in the Gorgie Suite on Thursday 13th January 2011 7pm for 7:30pm start. Tickets are free from the paper itself. See this weekends paper for more info.

The panel is made up by Eammon Bannon, Alan Preston, John Rowbotham, Davie Provan and Roger Baillie.

Toxteth O'Grady

For those interested

The News of the World are holding a Hearts Roadshow in the Gorgie Suite on Thursday 13th January 2011 7pm for 7:30pm start. Tickets are free from the paper itself. See this weekends paper for more info.

The panel is made up by Eammon Bannon, Alan Preston, John Rowbotham, Davie Provan and Roger Baillie.

Bannon is the only one of that lot that isn't a complete tosser

Bannon is the only one of that lot that isn't a complete tosser

Agree! Do we get to chuck darts at the rest of them?

Dagger Is Back

Frigging rag of the highest order with a panel who with the exception of EB mean feck all to HMFC. What is the point of this 'Roadshow?'

Thanks for sharing though.

The Old Tolbooth

Wouldn't have that rag in my house and wouldn't have anything to do with anything they organised.

Very much this!

I wouldn't even pish on their ashes if they went bust, sc_um of the earth institution!

Carl Spackler

What is a roadshow exactly?

I know radio one used to go to Porty beach with one but I'm not sure even Eammon Bannon could entertain at that.

john brownlee

Rowbotham done a Smoker at Craigentinny Bowling club last month, apparently he was excellent.

only because he pretends to be Italian

Frigging rag of the highest order with a panel who with the exception of EB mean feck all to HMFC. What is the point of this 'Roadshow?'

Thanks for sharing though.

They'll be hoping it all kicks off, so they can run a "sensational" anti-Hearts story.

(Surprised Neil Lennon's not on the panel, but Davie Provan is the next worst thing).

Why the hell are we letting this rag organise anything in our stadium?

Hell, I imagine, is a place where you are stuck in a room listening to Davie Provan & Allan Preston prattling on.

Wouldn't cross the street to attend.

Archived