Say What Again

Hopefully this is better than West Ham vs Everton

So far it's worse.

I'm waiting on United for ?80 too.

Useless *****. :verymad:

So far it's worse.

I'm waiting on United for ?80 too.

Useless *****. :verymad:

I needed Everton and Man Ure tonight for a cool ?4,500. Scouse *****.

That streams gone down. Anybody know of decent alternative? Preferably without this pair flirting with each other and Macca making out he's the toughest c*unt in England.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

The PDC darts are far more entertaining folks!

True.

Freddie Flintoff on commentary for the whitlock match. Quality!

Carl Spackler

Nice bit of volleyball for the goal. Referee was gash all game IMO but managed to top it by allowing that goal.

Not sure United deserved better mind you.

Walter Bishop

Lee Bowyer

:pleasing:

Its actually pleasinghow weak the rest of the epl is when the mighty reds are throwing away points and are still top of the table with 2 games in hand!

Barry Ferguson was immense tonight.

It is most :pleasing: that Sir Fergie will be :seething: about that goal. It was fine apart from the blatant push, the blatanter handball and the potential offside.

GIRFUY Alex.

The Old Tolbooth

Its actually pleasinghow weak the rest of the epl is when the mighty reds are throwing away points and are still top of the table with 2 games in hand!

Barry Ferguson was immense tonight.

Sadly I agree with you Jamie, Chelsea have imploded and there's something very wrong there, and Citeh and Arsenal don't have the bottle to go all the way imo, it's manures to throw away as far as I'm concerned. :smiliz23:

Carl Spackler

I think you are correct johnmitchell. Given the way they all seem to have weaknesses I think Spurs are a good wee outside bet too.

Man Utd are shite.

Will be funny to watch them get pied out of the CL, they may win the league but that'll just show the dearth of quality in the Premiership right now.

Boring, shit, league.

Man Utd are shite.

Will be funny to watch them get pied out of the CL, they may win the league but that'll just show the dearth of quality in the Premiership right now.

Boring, shit, league.

Boring?

A five-team title race, seven points separating the bottom ten teams and a Europa League place race that stretches all the way to just above the relegation zone.

What more do you want from a league?

A shit boring game last night. Was glad Brum managed to get a goal at the end because it makes the league a bit more exciting. Don't want United roaring ahead just yet, although I have a feeling they'll do that eventually.

Think the title will definitely end up in Manchester, question being what part.

Archived