Hapless Hammers v the Pride of Liverpool

The Merse

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

And the Evertonian Robbie Neilson gifts West Ham the lead with an own goal.

Tony Hibbert is gash.

Very poor defender. Surprised he's lasted at this level for so long.

Unlucky that it went in but it was a very awkward stance to try and clear the ball and it could have gone anywhere.

West Ham perhaps been marginally better but expect Everton to come back into it.

Is there such a thing as the pride of Liverpool? The place is a dump and full of jakes and neds. Makes Glasgow's slums look like Milan.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

West Ham looking strong here and good value for their lead.

Could toad face have turned things around for them?

Unfortunately for him he'll probably get sacked sooner rather than later, which would be a shame because he's not a bad manager.

Still playing well but they've got some very average players and their defence is capable of making a massive error at any time. Reckon if they want to stay up they're going to need a bring in a few new players in January.

As I type Everton equalise. Very poor marking from West Ham.

Can't believe that Grant thinks Boa Morte is good enough to prevent us going down. We are woeful. Surprised at how bad the Toffees are mind.

Utter pish. Apologies to any neutrals who thought they might get a football game. Best league in the world my ringpiece.

Also find it very hard to believe that Julien Faubert ever played for Real Madrid.

Must have the best agent in the world

As a WestHam fan, annoys me watching cos some of them are just woeful!

Wouldve took a point before the game tho

Utter pish. Apologies to any neutrals who thought they might get a football game. Best league in the world my ringpiece.

Agreed. Utter drivel.

West Ham were dreadful. When that young boy (Sears) got free on the right & looked up to stick in a cross, one ambling Hammer & 5 defenders. No urgency at all. Parker & the keeper apart that team has nothing & must go down. Surely there aren't 3 worse teams than them in the league?

I watching the game thinking, how many of these players would I take for Hearts, for West Ham it was Parker (obviously no chance of that) but nobody else. (Faubert?? bloody awful)

Everton were nothing great either but then they never are.

Agreed. Utter drivel.

West Ham were dreadful. When that young boy (Sears) got free on the right & looked up to stick in a cross, one ambling Hammer & 5 defenders. No urgency at all. Parker & the keeper apart that team has nothing & must go down. Surely there aren't 3 worse teams than them in the league?

I watching the game thinking, how many of these players would I take for Hearts, for West Ham it was Parker (obviously no chance of that) but nobody else. (Faubert?? bloody awful)

Everton were nothing great either but then they never are.

It hurts me to say it but they have been going downhill steadily for years. I wouldn't have sacked Zola meself but you are 100% right mate. Green, Parker and, possibly Behrami aside none of them are good enough. I've a lot of time for Sears but when you're playing in a team that doesn't care it must be difficult. I haven't seen 3 teams worse than us. If Grant stays we will go down and, if he's sacked unless significant improvements are made we're down. I think championship for at least a season. The current team, along with leaving the Boleyn makes it a very hard time to be a Hammer.

Archived