QPR

Boomstick

Morgaro Gomis

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9322625.stm

Last goal = Belter.

He's the difference, he'll get them up. Warnock is a great manager and like everyone else I can't see past QPR for winning the Championship this season.

Agreed. Watched the QPR game this afternoon, he was different class. Great ball in for the second goal, will spurs be wanting him back soon? ;)

Watched it and was delighted had QPR Man City and Everton as well as the "scorer" of the first goal at 33's as well as anytime at 12's only to find out they gave an OG against the keeper. Cost me ?200 for a ?4 and a ?6 single

Tyrion Lannister

Is he on loan from Tottenham or have they sold him?

If it's the latter they've made a BIG mistake, he's absolutely class.

Morgaro Gomis

Is he on loan from Tottenham or have they sold him?

If it's the latter they've made a BIG mistake, he's absolutely class.

He's on loan. :thumbsup:

Imo, the only reason he wont be called back to the Spurs team is they have Aaron Lennon and Gareth Bale to keep him out of the team.

Imo, the only reason he wont be called back to the Spurs team is they have Aaron Lennon and Gareth Bale to keep him out of the team.

Bit confused here, I may be wrong.

Kyle Walker is on loan from Spurs, Tarabt I think is a permanent signing from Spurs.

both players are excellent

Bit confused here, I may be wrong.

Kyle Walker is on loan from Spurs, Tarabt I think is a permanent signing from Spurs.

both players are excellent

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/8888787.stm

Walter Bishop

He is a QPR player.

Archived