Lennon to sign an Outer Mongolian?

CalMac

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/lenny-in-for-benni-1.1076840

I can't be bothered counting the countries but if Vlad had/was assembling this multi-national squad of keech that Celtic are he'd have been ripped to bits for the damage that he was doing to Scottish football. (Much as he was at the time we had no Scots.)

It's as if they are just picking a marketplace & finding a player, utterly bizarre way of trying to build a team.

I expect that they need an American (to go with the Canadian) to cover the North American market & need a new Aussie too.

When will the press have the balls to start slagging them off for their import policy?

Why should Celtic be involved in talks over the future of Scottish football when (a) they don't want to be in it (B) do f&&k all to develop the game here?

Keep giving Lennon money

Keep giving Lennon money

Keep giving Lennon money

Keep giving Lennon money

Its almost like the are trying as hard as they can to spunk money up against the wall.

...a bit disco

Thing is, when the Lennon Experiment dies a death, how long will it take to rebuild celtic in to a credible force?

And will the finances be there?

The crowds are PLUMMETING, the team is in decline, short-term panic buys galore who at best will be stop gaps, at worst will be expensive flops, and they have clowns in the boardroom and on the touchline.

Celtic are in a bit of bother right now.

Brilliant.

http://www.eveningti...benni-1.1076840

I can't be bothered counting the countries but if Vlad had/was assembling this multi-national squad of keech that Celtic are he'd have been ripped to bits for the damage that he was doing to Scottish football. (Much as he was at the time we had no Scots.)

It's as if they are just picking a marketplace & finding a player, utterly bizarre way of trying to build a team.

I expect that they need an American (to go with the Canadian) to cover the North American market & need a new Aussie too.

When will the press have the balls to start slagging them off for their import policy?

Why should Celtic be involved in talks over the future of Scottish football when (a) they don't want to be in it (B) do f&&k all to develop the game here?

they where labelling us a team of foreigners even when we had gordon, webster, pressley, neilson, mcalister and hartley in the team. ******* wanks

Horatio Caine

So far there's no Liths in his squad. we know a man who could help out with that.

On another note - if you read the BBC gossip page on the web every day, as I do, you feel it more or less should be renamed the Celtic gossip page. They seem to be interested in just about everybody all over the world. Who feeds Lennon all this guff?

Keep giving Lennon money

Keep giving Lennon money

Keep giving Lennon money

Keep giving Lennon money

Its almost like the are trying as hard as they can to spunk money up against the wall.

Said this on the Ljungberg thread. They are on the road to ruin and it is fantastic.

:pleasing:

scots civil war

webuyanyplayer.com eh

plummeting,plummeting,plummeting,plummeting,plummeting bunch of cretins

a spineless organisation for traitors and cowards

WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM WEBUYANYPLAYER.COM

amen

You know what I couldn't give a flying feck how many old geezers and no-marks that utter buffoon signs. The more the merrier in fact, it can only be good for our own challenge for him to keep logging in to www.webuyanyc-nt.com for his signings.

john brownlee

What gets me is how they can get non EU players without a work permit and if they have one who decides. I always thought there was some kind of restiction on players from outside Europe.

I expect this latest wonder signing will be so good that he deserves to be given extra special protection by the referees.

I mean... If he wasn't it would be anti-celtic... And most probably anti-catholic innit?

JamboAberdeen

What gets me is how they can get non EU players without a work permit and if they have one who decides. I always thought there was some kind of restiction on players from outside Europe.

Non-EU players have to play more than 75% of their international game for last 2 years to obtain work permit.

If they fail this criteria, their applications are automatically rejected by home office, and clubs have a right to appeal.

When appeal is made, then home office looks at individual case and makes decision case-by-case, with recommendation from national coach/injury record kept him out from national team etc...

Probably just doing this so they can get 'Benedict' on the back of their strips! :whistling:

Yes the egg variety,as they soon will have some on their faces :whistling:

Francis Albert

they where labelling us a team of foreigners even when we had gordon, webster, pressley, neilson, mcalister and hartley in the team. ******* wanks

Yep, when we were providing over a third of the Scotland national side.

Also, if Hearts signed the players Celtic are signing it would be "Vlad picks undermining manager's authority" and even Gary Mackay would be stirring things up in our local newspaper. As it is, it seems to be accepted (even on here) that it's some sort of master plan by Lennon.

Thing is, when the Lennon Experiment dies a death, how long will it take to rebuild celtic in to a credible force?

And will the finances be there?

This is it, WGS was given nealy no money but since he won the league and got into the CL he pocketed plenty of cash for board. All that reserve was spunk over Monkey heid and anything left is being pissed up the wall by lennon ! There will be no more money next year if they don't win the league ! Let the fall began !

Archived