The last new year derby at Tynie

oh ah grantona

oh ah grantona

Following on from baggio thread and the article attached saying, The last edinburgh derby was a 2-2 draw would we all the take that if we had the same outcome at end of season.

Guest juvehearts

Following on from baggio thread and the article attached saying, The last edinburgh derby was a 2-2 draw would we all the take that if we had the same outcome at end of season.

would i ****

The current hibs team is the worst i have seen since the early 1990's when flair players like keith wight & micky weir were cutting us up for arse paper :rolleyes:

we owned them in their back green, i would bet my house hearts will walk this with such ease it will be over within the hour

3-0 + hearts :thumbsup:

juve

No.

Fozzyonthefence

No.

So if you were offered a draw with the guarantee we win the Scottish Cup & Hibs get relegated you would say no? Bit of a no brainer & silly question from the OP isn't it?

Never take a draw against them. (unless we are 4-2 down with 2 mins to go :thumbsup: )

3 Points lads plz

never accept anything other that a win against that lot even in that situation. :santa:.

Johanes de Silentio

That 2-2 draw that delighted the Hobos so much was crucial to them getting relegated, as it kept Jim Duffy in a job for a wee while longer! :lol:

would i ****

The current hibs team is the worst i have seen since the early 1990's when flair players like keith wight & micky weir were cutting us up for arse paper :rolleyes:

we owned them in their back green, i would bet my house hearts will walk this with such ease it will be over within the hour

3-0 + hearts :thumbsup:

juve

Absolute nonsense. Keith Wright was a decent striker for them, the sort they would love to have in their team in place of Trakys and Nish. The worst Hibs team I have seen (and remember, I saw the team above you refer to) was relegated the year we won the cup.

did andy walker score in that game my memory fades but i keep waking up thinking that **** scored.

ultimatly not that bothered BIG CUP wee team relegated, that **** is a bitter hobo :whistling:

So are at least half the folk on this thread saying they would turn down a Scottish Cup victory for a league win against Hibs?

I'd happily see us lose 3-0 on NYD if it meant we win the Scottish Cup in May.

Have Hearts become sudden world beaters that we just have to turn up on SAT to win..... I and as many others on here have seen so many Derbies go completely the other way from the current form guide.

We have a tricky game tonight and an unpredictable derby game on Sat.

We_are_the_Hearts

Have Hearts become sudden world beaters that we just have to turn up on SAT to win..... I and as many others on here have seen so many Derbies go completely the other way from the current form guide.

We have a tricky game tonight and an unpredictable derby game on Sat.

Exactly. Without Kello, Rudi, Driver, Suso and Two Ts then we will have to dig out a result in both these games. Also Temps has a bug and Wallace is not match fit. No time for complacency.

Archived