St Johnstone v Rangers

Beats

I am sure the game was to be on ESPN,hopefully they can wheel the cameras down to Paisley.

Cameras will already be in attendance for BBC Alba.

I past McDairmid yesterday and it's the Car Park and surrounding areas that's the problem. They haven't made much of an effort to clear the car parks of snow from a month ago. Have to say that it's treacherous up here with the ice below the rain and thaw on the pavements etc.

Shouldn't be an excuse though, Saints are too tight to pay to try and get the snow/ice cleared.

I past McDairmid yesterday and it's the Car Park and surrounding areas that's the problem. They haven't made much of an effort to clear the car parks of snow from a month ago. Have to say that it's treacherous up here with the ice below the rain and thaw on the pavements etc.

Shouldn't be an excuse though, Saints are too tight to pay to try and get the snow/ice cleared.

This is part of the problem.

Teams trying to save money by not putting on the undersoil heating in the hope that the police call the game off due to surrounding roads.

They are reply going to struggle worth matches. 4 games to be replayed as well as Scottish cup, europa cup and league cup!

This game being off is a joke btw, regardless of the car park, its pretty much slush here now apart from the pavements.

If we'd been playing up here I would be raging, If saints took this decison then its a very poor one, if it was the police, then then they cant be arsed with the bother.

This game being off is a joke btw, regardless of the car park, its pretty much slush here now apart from the pavements.

If we'd been playing up here I would be raging, If saints took this decison then its a very poor one, if it was the police, then then they cant be arsed with the bother.

Totally agree,the weather in the last 10 or so days has not been too bad and should have given all the clubs time to clear any snow or ice from surrounding areas and to repair any burst pipes in the stadiums.It would seem that some clubs are happy not to get their games on,Hamilton in particular where there is to be another inspection this morning for tonight's match.Rangers will have to play a lot of games in a very short space of time so expect Walter Mitty to get back on his high horse again,if he asks other clubs to help with fixture scheduling i hope we all tell him to **** off.

Archived