86/86 squad

icenoodle

Hey chaps...trying to make an 85/86 squad for Pro Evo 2008...but can't find a website that has a good squad list...can anyone help me by pointing me in the right direction or actually writing out a squad list with positions? cheers!!

There was a team and that was about it. I don?t remember too many squad players...that was why we got so effed up by the virus at the tail end of the season... Roddy MacDonald and George Cowie but not much else...

Smith

Kidd

Whittaker

Jardine

MacDonald

Berry

Levein

Colquhoun

Jardine

Robbo

Clark

Mackay

Mackay(B)

Cowie

Black

is my recollection apologies to anyone I missed:mad:

Gigolo-Aunt

How many players in that team through the season played when they wouldnow be out for a few weeks ???

A different era of football. One to be admired.

Isaac Begbie
IIRC a guy called Colin McAdam was sub quite a lot that season. Think he played up front.

Aye, he was the brother of Tom McAdam who played for celtic and he had been at rangers himself. Was in the days where players were centre half/centre forward - in other words he was a big physical player. Was used as cover for Sandy Clark by us, fortunately Sandy didnt miss many games!

Hearts Heritage
Crikey - discipline: 3 red and 4 yellow in the whole season! We got more than that in one match over New Year!

We don't have the full 'yellow cards' for that season yet. So it looks a bit odd.

Charlie-Brown
IIRC a guy called Colin McAdam was sub quite a lot that season. Think he played up front.

He played in the 3-2 Cup win over Rangers at Tynie when we ended Rangers trophy hopes that season at the beginning of January. :)

Archived