While spying on our next opponents site...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I noticed that they advertise the new Celtic strip on their fan's forum... Jeebus wept, advertising another team's strip on your fan-site???

:smiliz23:

Hearts Heritage

It is all based on content. It happens on here too because the word 'Celtic' makes up some of the posts. You and I have just contributed to it happening here too.

That's happened on here before as well.

They are not advertising their rivals strips as such, it's just the way the adsense system works.

If you use the word "celtic" a few times in one thread, adsense will pick it up and find appropriate adverts.

We used to be covered in ads for dating services because so many threads contained the word "hearts" as in lonely hearts.

We figured out how to block adverts that we don't like though, their admins clearly haven't.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It is all based on content. It happens on here too because the word 'Celtic' makes up some of the posts. You and I have just contributed to it happening here too.

Oh right... I would have thought that the admins would be able to block an advert for an opponents new football strip though? Must be hard enough fighting for fans in the general weeg' area without The OF advertising on your fan's site while you battle relegation.

I would be gutted if a Rangers or Celtic ad appeared on here.

That's happened on here before as well.

They are not advertising their rivals strips as such, it's just the way the adsense system works.

If you use the word "celtic" a few times in one thread, adsense will pick it up and find appropriate adverts.

We used to be covered in ads for dating services because so many threads contained the word "hearts" as in lonely hearts.

We figured out how to block adverts that we don't like though, their admins clearly haven't.

We should all start useing the word gash if thats the case. :santa1:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We should all start useing the word gash if thats the case. :santa1:

Probably just end up with links to Colin Nish's Facebook page. :angry:

Guest vanbasten1874

Probably just end up with links to Colin Nish's Facebook page. :angry:

Or hibs home page :smiliz64: i see your were busy last night shit stirring in the scotsman :thumbsup: keep up the good work .

I noticed that they advertise the new Celtic strip on their fan's forum... Jeebus wept, advertising another team's strip on your fan-site???

I would expect it tbh - Celtic sponsor St Midden don't they? whistling.gif

:smiliz23:

wow thts pathetic isnt it about hearts and not hibs? who cares bout there site <_<

Stupid Sexy Flanders

wow thts pathetic isnt it about hearts and not hibs? who cares bout there site <_<

Our next opponents are St Mirren, not Hibs.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Our next opponents are St Mirren, not Hibs.

I am glad you replied to him as I didn't actually have a scooby what he was on about. :blink:

I initially thought I was reading ancient aramaic! :geek:

...a bit disco

I am glad you replied to him as I didn't actually have a scooby what he was on about. :blink:

I initially thought I was reading ancient aramaic! :geek:

Schools are still out Mothy :thumbsup:

And redm.....

Methinks someone needs to 'bear' all about their username right enough!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Schools are still out Mothy :thumbsup:

And redm.....

Methinks someone needs to 'bear' all about their username right enough!

The special ones too apparently... :lol:

Archived