I'm missing the Jam Tarts

MAJOR STEVE

I have now been working in Switzerland for 5 weeks now, and I'm missing going to Tynie on a Saturday afternoon. My seat must feel lonely, And now approaching derby day im soo gutted im missing it, lets hope Hearts world is good quality on my computer.

When we hammer the hobos I think there may be an avalanche in resort.

Let hope we keep the winning up and Merry christmas and a happy new year to the Jambos

scots civil war

oh commiserations mate,

but i tell you what

your seat wont feel too cold or lonely if someone elses bum is on it eh.i have a candidate for that particular job

pm me if the seat is spare chief,cheers

The Old Tolbooth

oh commiserations mate,

but i tell you what

your seat wont feel too cold or lonely if someone elses bum is on it eh.i have a candidate for that particular job

Like a rat up a drainpipe, top work sir! :D

oh commiserations mate,

but i tell you what

you weasel .............can i have it please ..lol

I have now been working in Switzerland for 5 weeks now, and I'm missing going to Tynie on a Saturday afternoon. My seat must feel lonely, And now approaching derby day im soo gutted im missing it, lets hope Hearts world is good quality on my computer.

When we hammer the hobos I think there may be an avalanche in resort.

Let hope we keep the winning up and Merry christmas and a happy new year to the Jambos

I feel the same way have been in Spain now for over five years and really miss the smell of the brewery as you walk up to tynie and of course my chipsteak supper in gorgie road happy days indead. will be coming over for two weeks next year for a holiday trying to get the wife to go over in august so I can get to a game at tynie so fingers crossed.

Grumpy.

Archived