The Hibs Badge

neave

Very poor choice from the admin team, making it the same size as the Hearts badge was poor so was puting the Hibs badge before the Hearts badge (Hibs badge should never come before a Hearts badge, and we are the home team this derby). I am sure there are many many other things that could be put there with a derby match coming up (i take it that is the reason it is there?).

Kickback imo has shown a few times that it has no respect for a Hearts badge.

Creepy Lurker

It's also just a really crap picture. It looks like someone knocked it up on MS Paint to pass time while the crayons were in the microwave.

Think it's the image Sky were using on their advertisements in and around Tynie and Fester.

As i say, get it to ****. This is a Hearts board not an Edinburgh football board.

Johanes de Silentio

This is the worst thing to hit Kickback since Makween got banned. :verymad:

Makween used to have Neil McFarlane as his avatar too - excellent taste in footballers, imo! :thumbsup:

Tyrion Lannister

What a pish banner.

That shan wee green badge on the left shouldn't be anywhere near this site. :down:

Francis Albert

A bit off topic (I really couldn't give **** about the Hibs badge) but I remember reading once a story about Hearts trying to incorporate the castle motif from the city arms onto a Hearts badge or insignia or something and being told by the Lord Grand Lyon of Scottish Arms (or some such ludicrous title) that "the only castle Hearts are entitled to is Tynecastle". How come Hibs get to use it?

Mod 12?!

How many of the feckers are there?!

:lol:

They've had to draft in extras after the absalute roasters debacle.

:santa1:

Poor decision on behalf of the admin team. Somewhat understandable what with the up coming derby but still a poor choice imo.bitgay.png

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooo!!!

People power.

Who made the decision to put it there in the first place? I think we should be told and then have a public lynching

...a bit disco

Slight improvement but what is with the hobo snowman?

Archived