What's more monotonous ??

magicTs

The miss control, the hopelessly slow passing, the long ball landing in row G, the long fecking throw.........

OR

The sodding sound bites about how the next game is "the biggest of the season" http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1271031,00.html

If anyone epitomises perfectly the standard we have fallen to on the park and the utter drivel we have to listen to off it, it has got to be Robbie 'the tackle' Neilson.

The people like you moaning on Kickback, without doubt.

:)

Lol, superb. The mediocrity will get it tight until they are binned. 1 left today so that's progress, now for the other couple of dozen.

Nucky Thompson

Where do you get off!! Do you just love bringing Hearts down at every turn?

You hate the owner, you hate the coach, you hate the players, what do you fecking like about HMFC?

The people like you moaning on Kickback, without doubt.

:)

Exactly what I was thinking.

We all know we're pish (and the reason why), there's no need to go on and on and on about it though.

Where do you get off!! Do you just love bringing Hearts down at every turn?

You hate the owner, you hate the coach, you hate the players, what do you fecking like about HMFC?

I don't hate the owner though I do think his actions have been a disgrace and that not only has he wasted a fantastic opportunity to do something very special at Hearts he could well finish us for good.

I certainly don't hate Stevie Frail though I think he is miles out of his depth and being asked to do a job he is not qualified for and clearly does not have the experience or ability for.

I don't think there are any players I actually hate though I can say for certain that it makes me angry, embarassed and ashamed to see some of the rubbish we now have playing for our first team.

You want to believe everything is rosy in the HMFC garden, fair do's it's your choice. I like to take the somewhat more realistic view without the maroon tinted specs on and it's far from rosy I gotta tell you.

Ryan Gosling
I don't hate the owner though I do think his actions have been a disgrace and that not only has he wasted a fantastic opportunity to do something very special at Hearts he could well finish us for good.

I certainly don't hate Stevie Frail though I think he is miles out of his depth and being asked to do a job he is not qualified for and clearly does not have the experience of ability for.

I don't think there are any players I actually hate though I can say for certain that it makes me angry, embarassed and ashamed to see some of the rubbish we now have playing for our first team.

You want to believe everything is rosy in the HMFC garden, fair do's it's your choice. I like to take the somewhat more realistic view without the maroon tinted specs on and it's far from rosy I gotta tell you.

Taking the realistic view is fine.

Shoving it down everyone's throats in a slightly different way every 5 minutes is more monotonous than listening to Mixu Paataleinen and Craig Brewster have a chat.

Exactly what I was thinking.

We all know we're pish (and the reason why), there's no need to go on and on and on about it though.

As I said to Jam-Who it's your choice but I think it needs repeated and repeated. Don't like it, don't read it. The decline has been rapid but not so quick many weren't able to predict it on this very board. Should we leave things further and let things get worse ? No, I'll keep the pointing out the mediocrity in the hope that someone actually starts to make a difference inside the club.

Taking the realistic view is fine.

Shoving it down everyone's throats in a slightly different way every 5 minutes is more monotonous than listening to Mixu Paataleinen and Craig Brewster have a chat.

As far as I'm aware that has just appeared on the Hearts website in the last hour or two. If the club keep giving us the ammo with these pathetic and frankly patronising interviews every fecking week then more fool them. The whole lot of them suck.

By the way both the guys you mention would be a massive improvement on what we have at Tynecastle just now.

As I said to Jam-Who it's your choice but I think it needs repeated and repeated. Don't like it, don't read it. The decline has been rapid but not so quick many weren't able to predict it on this very board. Should we leave things further and let things get worse ? No, I'll keep the pointing out the mediocrity in the hope that someone actually starts to make a difference inside the club.

Do you really think that starting yet another whiney, pish-boring thread on JKB is going to be the catalyst for change at HMFC ?

Honestly ?

Nucky Thompson

I don't think everything is rosy but I don't need it rammed down my throat every 5 minutes. I couldn't live with myself if I attacked my team at every turn, I would feel dirty:rolleyes: You think you are realistic, well what are you going to do about it? Feck all because Vlad is here to stay and it's 'fans' like you that make me want to back him all the more.

Do you really think that starting yet another whiney, pish-boring thread on JKB is going to be the catalyst for change at HMFC ?

Honestly ?

No of course not but equally do Hearts think a ****ey interview with a ****ey footballer who many would dearly love to see the back of claiming that a nothing fixture is the "biggest game of the season" means anything to anyone with half a brain ??

Dirk Diggler

I don't understand.

Your OP was about Neilson being pish, which I agree with.

Now you have been sidetracked into a discussion about the owner......Unless that was your sole intention?

You state 'the decline has been rapid'.

In Neilsons play or in the performance of Heart of Midlothian?

Neilsons play has been consistently pish for a decade now.

I don't think everything is rosy but I don't need it rammed down my throat every 5 minutes. I couldn't live with myself if I attacked my team at every turn, I would feel dirty:rolleyes: You think you are realistic, well what are you going to do about it? Feck all because Vlad is here to stay and it's 'fans' like you that make me want to back him all the more.

As I said don't read it. Start pro Romanov threads if you like, almost as embarassing and laughable as backing useless jokes like Neilson.

I don't understand.

Your OP was about Neilson being pish, which I agree with.

Now you have been sidetracked into a discussion about the owner......Unless that was your sole intention?

You state 'the decline has been rapid'.

In Neilsons play or in the performance of Heart of Midlothian?

Neilsons play has been consistently pish for a decade now.

I think if you read back I was accused of hating the owner, coach and players so I was responding to that !! I don't actually hate any of them though I would gladly see the back of any or all of them.

Agree wholeheartedly about Neilson, hopeless from start to finish.

I blame Craig Levein......he started it.

If only he were here now as I'm absolutely positive he would finish it.

Charlie-Brown
If only he were here now as I'm absolutely positive he would finish it.

Why don't you think RN has the goods on him also? ;)

Why don't you think RN has the goods on him also? ;)

Hmmmm an interesting take on his longevity. I've always suspected he's used a voodoo doll to get rid of all the RB competition.

You're right, that is your opinion and your right as a member of this board.

But you should also understand that it's also peoples right to be annoyed at you pointing it out as much as you do. And understand because people get annoyed it doesn't make them apologists or sheep.

If you read the majority of s.h.p's posts you will know he is as ****ed off with Romanov as the rest of us.

Coburg Hearts
I blame Craig Levein......he started it.

Nah, I blame Tony Ford.

CH

MacDonald Jardine

What is said these days is the usual PR crap that has always been used.

For some reason it's now treated as something sinister.

What did they say in the relegation/ 1st Division days?

"We're ****e but we're honest triers?"

Archived