St Mirren Game

Benzinho

Does anyone know if you can pay at the gate for the game on Wednesday? The Hearts website doesn't say anything about it but I thought I saw someone mention something about a ticket booth outside the ground, can anyone confirm?

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Think you can buy tickets if you're wanting the Loyalty Points, but if not just turn up at the gate with cash.

1williegibson

Does anyone know if you can pay at the gate for the game on Wednesday? The Hearts website doesn't say anything about it but I thought I saw someone mention something about a ticket booth outside the ground, can anyone confirm?

ther is a wee ticket booth for you to buy your ticket for the game. not cash at turnstile as such

I'm sure the wee booth is cash only,mind.No cards etc so have cash ready.

their website says we can buy tickets from ticket window from 6.30 until kickoff at 7.45 mon the JT`s

their website says we can buy tickets from ticket window from 6.30 until kickoff at 7.45 mon the JT`s

I had looked on their website but couldn't see anything. Cheers for the info.

The point i was making,mate is that on a matchday they don't accept debit or credit cards to purchase tickets.The ground is not exactly in the toon and i was only warning people to have readies at the ready,so to speak!

The point i was making,mate is that on a matchday they don't accept debit or credit cards to purchase tickets.The ground is not exactly in the toon and i was only warning people to have readies at the ready,so to speak!

aye that happened to me the last time, my mate didn't have cash on him so we had to go back to the car and drive into the town to try find a cash machine and ended up missing the first ten minutes cos of their silly one way streets! (and my silly friend)

Does anyone have any info regarding tickets and entry?

I'd like to go but wondering if you need a ticket or not? Is there a pay at the gate option?

Cheers in advance.

What is it like for parking if you take the car?

Used to park in Clark St when they were at Love St, probably gonna do the same for the new ground tonight

Archived