Evening Hobo

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Evening news mate, Byrne and Booth to make comeback for Hibs after loan spellsmiliz57.gif im filling my pants.

Never heard o them.

Oh right, I follow you now. "Both were part of the successful Hibs Under-19 side which swept to League and Cup glory two seasons ago" ermm.gif

Miller Jambo 60

Oh right, I follow you now. "Both were part of the successful Hibs Under-19 side which swept to League and Cup glory two seasons ago" ermm.gif

thumbsup.gif Ma Ha

FTH

Dougie.

Nucky Thompson

So fecking what :lol: :lol:

Victor Meldrew

On the subject of the Evening News, why is it on their website that the link to the Hibs Pages is above the Hearts one?

There is no logical basis for that: Hearts comes above Hibs alphabetically, and we are above them in the league....

On the subject of the Evening News, why is it on their website that the link to the Hibs Pages is above the Hearts one?

There is no logical basis for that: Hearts comes above Hibs alphabetically, and we are above them in the league....

:smiliz23:

As petty and pedantic as it may be, you have a point.

Victor Meldrew

As petty and pedantic as it may be, you have a point.

I wasn't trying to make anything out of it as such, it's just something that struck me as a bit odd - I just can't see a reason for doing it that way...

Whooosh, Hibs are going bring the kids in, and we are bottling it lol.

Dont count yer chickens yet about the derby win against the hobos,its not the first time we have ended up with egg on our face thinking we will walk the game winning easily. We should win but the players must be up for it from the start in fact there is the small matter of St mirren on wed first.

Grumpy.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

More to the point, why is there a Hobo badge at the top of this website?

Miller Jambo 60

Dont count yer chickens yet about the derby win against the hobos,its not the first time we have ended up with egg on our face thinking we will walk the game winning easily. We should win but the players must be up for it from the start in fact there is the small matter of St mirren on wed first.

Grumpy.

True mate bring them onthumbsup.gif.

Archived