game on bbc alba

stevenjambo

Good one! Thanks for the heads up!

On the Gaelic - IMO it makes it more enjoyable precisely because you don't know what they're saying!

If it's on Alba then I'd guess there is a chance it'll stream live on streampro

The sheep game was the same and there should be an available stream anyway as it's on hearts tv

Every time I watch a game on alba. I hear the phrase " jack in the box". Over and over That's what it sounds like anyway.

Anybody know what that's all about?????

maroonlegions

Every time i watch us on Alba its, *'@***, Elliot,@??%%###??,Kyle............,?????????. :smiliz23:

Better off with the sound turned down and if the same game is on the radio then that is turned up.

If it's on Alba then I'd guess there is a chance it'll stream live on streampro

The sheep game was the same and there should be an available stream anyway as it's on hearts tv

it also means that any bars with moveable dish can get a live signal from the game, if they know what they are doing !

Excellent im working on Wed night but will hopefully be home for 2nd half. Just hope nobody tells me the score 1st :)

Every time I watch a game on alba. I hear the phrase " jack in the box". Over and over That's what it sounds like anyway.

Watching the Hibs-Aberdeen game on Sunday, Hibs missed a chance, and it sounded like the commentator said "It was shit."

He probably did actually, knowing fine well no-one knows what he's really saying.

marshallschunkychicken

Watching the Hibs-Aberdeen game on Sunday, Hibs missed a chance, and it sounded like the commentator said "It was shit."

He probably did actually, knowing fine well no-one knows what he's really saying.

Or that no fecker was watching. :P

Thig Ar Latha

Against Aberdeen when Hearts passing the ball with ease, I heard the phrase 'ala Barcelona'

I have a rough idea what they meant! :D

im a VIRGIN

So am I , but going to my mum and dad's for a couple of days so can see it there...

Easily worth the ?2 each time Hearts play. Quality is usually superb as well!

From today (29th) until 29th of Jan, Hearts will be on 5 times, I'm getting the monthly subscription tonight. Even if you do go to the game you can jsut give a family member your password for them to watch.

From today (29th) until 29th of Jan, Hearts will be on 5 times, I'm getting the monthly subscription tonight. Even if you do go to the game you can jsut give a family member your password for them to watch.

Quite fancy giving this a go but I only have a 1mb internet speed. Reckon it will be ok, is there refunds if it doesnt work?

Dean Winchester

Quite fancy giving this a go but I only have a 1mb internet speed. Reckon it will be ok, is there refunds if it doesnt work?

1mb should be okay. I highly doubt there'd be any refunds but ?2 isn't exactly going to break the bank if you just want to try it out?

Go onto something on Justin.tv and choose any of the live feeds, if you get a decent picture then chances are you'll be ok for the game tonight

Thanks for the replies. I have streamed games before without problems, but on some occasions they stop and buffer lots. I guess the quality of the stream is important.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Anybody using this stream enter the code 6CD82 and get a discounted rate. Not a huge saving but "mony a mickle maks a muckle" :thumbsup:

Subscribed earlier for the day to give it a bash ?1.79 with the saving.

There is a BBC ALBA i player if it fails for the 10pm showing.

i've never used it before but signed up for streampro for the day a while ago but it won't let me look at any streams. when i look at my membership it tells me i don't have any subscriptions. theres nothing yet came out of my paypal account either though.

can anyone thats used this before tell me if this is normal (eg. is there a delay in setting it up?). before anyone says, yes i have emailed them already

games on bbc alba wednesday at 10pm

channel 168 on sky

not bad but all in gaelic apart from interviews at half time

Virgin Media don't carry BBC ALBA and it's not available on Freeview 'til next summer...June time apparently. BBC iPlayer is useless and Zattoo, the "live Tv on your PC" lot have dropped it and replaced it with fekin STV!! Anyone know of any other PC channels that carry BBC Alba?

Virgin Media don't carry BBC ALBA and it's not available on Freeview 'til next summer...June time apparently. BBC iPlayer is useless and Zattoo, the "live Tv on your PC" lot have dropped it and replaced it with fekin STV!! Anyone know of any other PC channels that carry BBC Alba?

Try catchuptv, I've used it on the iPhone before, not sure about BBC alba tho

Dean Winchester

i've never used it before but signed up for streampro for the day a while ago but it won't let me look at any streams. when i look at my membership it tells me i don't have any subscriptions. theres nothing yet came out of my paypal account either though.

can anyone thats used this before tell me if this is normal (eg. is there a delay in setting it up?). before anyone says, yes i have emailed them already

On mine I just clicked Renew Subscription when I logged in. Then pay for it using Paypal. It sounds like you havent added or renewed a subscription hence why you're not getting any streams.

I notice on the StreamPro site that there is no 'channel' link up yet. The game is listed, but no link, whereas the link is up for the Celtic match.

I had a quick look at Setanta Oz and Canada, and they are broadcasting the Celtic match, where obviously that stream is coming from. I just hope come 7.45, I'm not going to be left disappointed. :mellow:

On mine I just clicked Renew Subscription when I logged in. Then pay for it using Paypal. It sounds like you havent added or renewed a subscription hence why you're not getting any streams.

got it sorted :thumbsup:

it'd be a personal disaster to me to miss this game since i've been in bed for 3 days and i'm bored senseless

streampro.tv are planning to screen the vast majority of Hearts matches this season. The next 6 league matches are live on streampro.tv

Dean Winchester

streampro.tv are planning to screen the vast majority of Hearts matches this season. The next 6 league matches are live on streampro.tv

Bought the month one for the away games :thumbsup: Always had great streams with the 3 or 4 I've watched on it this season :thumbsup:

Going to watch on Steampro and listen on Heartsworld so hopefully there wont be much of a delay between the two. :ninja:

Bought the month one for the away games :thumbsup: Always had great streams with the 3 or 4 I've watched on it this season :thumbsup:

Aye ive never had a problem with streampro.tv, the girl that runs it, Nikki, contacted me through Facebook to let me know that they are looking to stream all Hearts mathces as well as Old Firm's matches. Great value for money that site.

Going to watch on Steampro and listen on Heartsworld so hopefully there wont be much of a delay between the two. :ninja:

Why not just listen to streampro as well as watching it?

Governor Tarkin

Try catchuptv, I've used it on the iPhone before, not sure about BBC alba tho

TV catchup doesn't carry BBC Alba unfortunately. Any other suggestions welcome :)

Dean Winchester

Aye ive never had a problem with streampro.tv, the girl that runs it, Nikki, contacted me through Facebook to let me know that they are looking to stream all Hearts mathces as well as Old Firm's matches. Great value for money that site.

Are they just redirecting Hearts World? Always seems to be those matches they're showing and BBC Alba... Can't remember what the commentary was last time I watched though

Why not just listen to streampro as well as watching it?

I think I remember reading that last time it was on alba they dont have commentry, I must have picked it up wrong - I was at the match so I dunno :ninja:

I might give this a try. Do i have to pay using paypal? can i just no pay right from my credit card?

i spent half an hour trying to doing just via a card, but it looks like paypal is the only way. Kind of a pisstake where it says "i want to pay by card" and it just takes you to the sign up page for paypal. Was a bit of hassle getting my paypal account back in working order, but hopefully well worth it.

TV catchup doesn't carry BBC Alba unfortunately. Any other suggestions welcome :)

The bbc website.

The bbc website.

The iplayer doesnt carry the games shown on ALBA; you can watch the other fine programmes but the football is shown for, i'd imagine, legal reasons. Sky/Freesat is the only ship in town for that one.

Was a bit of hassle getting my paypal account back in working order, but hopefully well worth it.

Do you not have to pay for using paypal? A While a go i was selling stuff from ebay and i had

to pay paypal for using their service, it was not much tho or is just when am selling stuff?

The iplayer doesnt carry the games shown on ALBA; you can watch the other fine programmes but the football is shown for, i'd imagine, legal reasons. Sky/Freesat is the only ship in town for that one.

You can watch any BBC channel live via their website!

Yet for some reason Sportscene is carried on the Iplayer showing highlights of all the games.

Have just signed up for the streampro,however im now in difficulty with getting the link.once i log in i try to click on our game and it then tells me that access has been denied and need to sign up or log in!!!

I HAVE signed up and i HAVE logged in as my name comes up on the screen,if i click on renew subs it just goes back to the payment page which i cant go any further with as the amount has already come off! what do i do now??

Have just signed up for the streampro,however im now in difficulty with getting the link.once i log in i try to click on our game and it then tells me that access has been denied and need to sign up or log in!!!

I HAVE signed up and i HAVE logged in as my name comes up on the screen,if i click on renew subs it just goes back to the payment page which i cant go any further with as the amount has already come off! what do i do now??

are you sure the payments come off? at first attempt my paypal payment never went through and i had the same problem.

it seems to let you create an account regardless of payment being taken or not

Dean Winchester

Go to support at the top and follow the instructions ;) It's just a problem with your cookies/cache

You can watch any BBC channel live via their website!

Not ALBA when they're replaying the game. Try it tonight and see where it gets you. Hopefully you'll be the exception

Archived