Fulham v Hammers

cosanostra

So who's all watching??

Anyone betting??

I'm going for a 2-2 draw. Fulham have not been scoring goals like last season and West Ham are going to be well up for this.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hughes, Hangeland, Salcido, Dempsey, Murphy, Etuhu, Davies, Gera, Andrew Johnson. Subs: Stockdale, Baird, Kamara, Duff, Eddie Johnson, Greening, Halliche.

West Ham: Green, Ben-Haim, Upson, Tomkins, Gabbidon, Sears, Parker, Kovac, Stanislas, Cole, Piquionne. Subs: Boffin, Reid, Barrera, Spector, Ilunga, Nouble, Obinna.

Zamora still out for Fulham so there could be something in this for West Ham.

Strongly fancy a draw here.

It'll be interesting to see Stanislas for West Ham, he's always looked lively when I've seen him come off the bench.

West Ham look like a very poor side this year.

Looks like they'll be going down no matter what happens.

Can't see Cole or Parker hanging about if they do go down.

From watching the first half, I can see Fulham going onto win this.

And West Ham score again.

Shows how much I know.

Can't believe that Fulham are losing this.

Amateur defending from both teams.

Say What Again
From watching the first half, I can see Fulham going onto win this.

:facepalm:

:P They must have scored the very second you posted that mate.

:facepalm:

:P They must have scored the very second you posted that mate.

Always the way, eh?

They might still win though, 45 mins to go. <_<

stirlingshirejambo

Always the way, eh?

They might still win though, 45 mins to go. <_<

West Ham are awful, Fulham only a little better.

Think Hughes could be in trouble if they lose today.

Hammers second goal reminded me of Obua's goal ghosting in at the back post v Hibs without the comical goalkeeping

West Ham are awful, Fulham only a little better.

Think Hughes could be in trouble if they lose today.

Hammers second goal reminded me of Obua's goal ghosting in at the back post v Hibs without the comical goalkeeping

It was indeed reminiscent of the big O's goal v the Hobos.

Fulham actually looking worse than in the 1st half.

Damien Duff coming on, let's see what he's got these days.

West Ham are so awful it's painful to watch. Carlton Cole scores but is still the Christian Nade of Upton Park. (Nade had a better first touch mind). I hate him with every fibre of my being. Unless he scores a hat trick. If we win this it will be a robbery of Dick Turpin like proportions. Nice to see Freddie Sears get a run. Thought Scot, (The only player we've got) Parker was having a mare before the cross for the second. Come on you Irons. Play with a bit of passion FFS.

West Ham are so awful it's painful to watch. Carlton Cole scores but is still the Christian Nade of Upton Park. (Nade had a better first touch mind). I hate him with every fibre of my being. Unless he scores a hat trick. If we win this it will be a robbery of Dick Turpin like proportions. Nice to see Freddie Sears get a run. Thought Scot, (The only player we've got) Parker was having a mare before the cross for the second. Come on you Irons. Play with a bit of passion FFS.

Fulham look like they've chucked it.

West Ham have been the better team in the 2nd half.

You just know that they will score though Cosa dontcha? I've been watching them since 1971 and we've had some bad teams in that time but they are so powder puff at the back and poor going forward you just can't see em surviving. Not fit to wear the shirt most of em. How Greenback is still in a job is beyond me. What are they gonna do, sack him after the window. Rotten to the core just now, sadly.

Watching shit like this game - and there's a lot of it in the 'best league in the world' these days - makes me glad I cancelled Sky and have one only month of this overhyped garbage left to endure.

stirlingshirejambo

West Ham are so awful it's painful to watch. Carlton Cole scores but is still the Christian Nade of Upton Park. (Nade had a better first touch mind). I hate him with every fibre of my being. Unless he scores a hat trick. If we win this it will be a robbery of Dick Turpin like proportions. Nice to see Freddie Sears get a run. Thought Scot, (The only player we've got) Parker was having a mare before the cross for the second. Come on you Irons. Play with a bit of passion FFSI

Actually cant believe how bad a first touch Carlton Cole has.

I can't see where Fulham are going to scrape a goal from.

(They'll probably score now... :mellow: )

They should have there but A Johnson is crap.Not a bad game,some nice passing football with some shocking defending.

They should have there but A Johnson is crap.Not a bad game,some nice passing football with some shocking defending.

Seriously lame finish.

Thats been coming.

Game over.

Fulham look like they might be in serious trouble.

Their only quality player is going to be injured for another couple of months and their manager seems completely clueless.

[

Actually cant believe how bad a first touch Carlton Cole has.

Scores again but it hurts my eyes watching him. Can't believe he has played for England. He's the most petulant footballer ever. We might actually win a game. Merry Christmas Toad face :thumbsup:

Scores again but it hurts my eyes watching him. Can't believe he has played for England. He's the most petulant footballer ever. We might actually win a game. Merry Christmas Toad face :thumbsup:

Add in Upson and Johnson and you can see how England are overated. :santa1:

I've heard a few Hammers fans slating Cole but he always seems to do ok whenever I see him.

He's not the most skilled player ever but he does an ok job for your team I'd say.

If even half of the players cared as much as the support they'd win the league. I suppose you could say that about most teams mind. Why don't they care as much as us?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Has this reminded anyone else of an SPL game??

No.

The referee seems happy to just referee the game.

There is a crowd.

No.

The referee seems happy to just referee the game.

There is a crowd.

While I agree with both of your points, the standard of football was SPL-esque in it's mundanity.

The ref was superb now that you mention him.

Well done West Ham. Made the most of their chances and rode their luck at times but they deserved it in the end.

Fulham were pathetic in the 2nd half. Hughes is going to have to work to save his job here.

Archived