Programme seller davie mckenzie

mikeg

Dont know if anyone else has posted this but the guy who sells the programmes on the corner of murieston (opposite the toilets) davie mckenzie is in hospital. There was a fire in his house and he was taken to hospital with severe breathing difficulties, dont know how he is now but wish him speedy recovery

Mike G

Dont know if anyone else has posted this but the guy who sells the programmes on the corner of murieston (opposite the toilets) davie mckenzie is in hospital. There was a fire in his house and he was taken to hospital with severe breathing difficulties, dont know how he is now but wish him speedy recovery

Mike G

I know Davie well hope he is ok one of lifes good guys .

Mike G

Hope he get's better.

Cannot remember a game where he wasn't at his spot selling programmes. Part of the matchday experience that lad.

Anyone got any news on Davie

Heard today he is still heavilly sedated, has a lot of smoke in his lungs. He was seemingly very lucky deep fat frier or microwave went on fire and gutted his kitchen. ill post if i hear more

Hope the lad gets better.

Timely reminder for us all to check the smoke alarms and not to whack the chip pan on late at night.

Miller Jambo 60

Heard today he is still heavilly sedated, has a lot of smoke in his lungs. He was seemingly very lucky deep fat frier or microwave went on fire and gutted his kitchen. ill post if i hear more

Hoping he gets better quick, Doug.

Davie is in ward 118 in the Royal. He is still aided by a respirator in the high dependency ward.

Doctors are hopefull he will improve in the coming days.

Any update guys ... Hospital, Ward etc? ... I've just spoken to his brother who was unaware of this!!!

:smiliz23:

Mike G

Just a wee update on davie, he is still in a high dependancy unit in the royal infirmary. He is heavily sedated and only close relatives and friends are getting in to see him. Wish him well

Archived