What no Christmas Eve drinking thread

Vic Vespa

First Christmas without the kids so thought I may as well go for it to drown the sorrows, fridge is full.

Nothing too fancy, mainly McEwans Export then on to Vodka and Apple Juice.

Surely not alone ...... ? :santa:

Doctor FinnBarr

Good lads, even the biker one.

Well it is Christmas :smiliz64:

Trying to stay semi-sober for smuggling the mini-moto into the house in a bit when Kay goes to bed!

:santa1:

Trying to stay semi-sober for smuggling the mini-moto into the house in a bit when Kay goes to bed!

Good idea, who knows, after a few you may get tempted to make sure she fires up ok, in the living room :santa1:

Doctor FinnBarr

Good idea, who knows, after a few you may get tempted to make sure she fires up ok, in the living room :santa1:

No way Pedro, made sure there was no petrol or 2-stroke about, plus she fractured a bone in her pinkie last Friday falling off one of these snow piles!

:smiliz64:

I'm having a few, bairns have been out guising and i got bored , trying to get them to bed cos Santa has to build them Table Football yet - Santa loves their Dad a lot this year :santa1:

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm having a few, bairns have been out guising and i got bored , trying to get them to bed cos Santa has to build them Table Football yet - Santa loves their Dad a lot this year :santa1:

Guising? Up-hell -ya and the Simmer Dim maybe but now!

:smiliz23:

Tell you what, too much drinking going on here and not enough talking keech!

Agreed, straws are the future, multi tasking and getting pissder faster, everybody's happy.

Anyway, don't forget the guy that's been out guising since Haloween, he's obviously not stopped for a while :thumbsup:

Doctor FinnBarr

Agreed, straws are the future, multi tasking and getting pissder faster, everybody's happy.

Anyway, don't forget the guy that's been out guising since Haloween, he's obviously not stopped for a while :thumbsup:

Its a Shetland thing, ask Foob!!!!!

:whistling:

[/b]

Its a Shetland thing, ask Foob!!!!!

:whistling:

Ah ken, I wilkypedyied it first as I had a vague recollection of the custom up there, was just acting drunk and stupid in the spirit of the thread.

Which by the way wasn't hard :santa1:

Doctor FinnBarr

Ah ken, I wilkypedyied it first as I had a vague recollection of the custom up there, was just acting drunk and stupid in the spirit of the thread.

Which by the way wasn't hard :santa1:

ACTING!!!!!!!.......poof

ACTING!!!!!!!.......poof

Sorry, it felt the right thing to do at the time to keep the thread going.

Us Scooterists take plenty of drinking to get us drunk, having been to some bike rallies I've seen you all skooshed by 9pm, I honestly thought nobody would notice :smiliz64:

Doctor FinnBarr

Sorry, it felt the right thing to do at the time to keep the thread going.

Us Scooterists take plenty of drinking to get us drunk, having been to some bike rallies I've seen you all skooshed by 9pm, I honestly thought nobody would notice :smiliz64:

Its a normal Saturday thing at rallies now, as folks try to be sensible for the ride home!

:mellow:

Never tried a sidecar with the scoot?

:blink:

Not me, guy in the club has just bought on and he's mental, does all the scooter racing (don't laugh :santa1:) .

He's got it going off the ground round the corners etc, it's not something I would ever get in.

Especially not his !

Doctor FinnBarr

Not me, guy in the club has just bought on and he's mental, does all the scooter racing (don't laugh :santa1:) .

He's got it going off the ground round the corners etc, it's not something I would ever get in.

Especially not his !

Can't beat it, could lift the original sidecar but the one that I made with loadsa stainless is a damn sight heavier! What club by the way, Edinburgh Blues?

:santa4:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Carling - can off

Followed by two industrial sized glasses of High Commissioner Whisky.

A cheapo brand from Morrisons but very similar to Grouse so I would not knock it.

Anyway, I got a hot tip from Santa that there are a few bottles of high grade Malt awaiting me on the morrow...

Merry Xmas fellow JKBers.

Doctor FinnBarr

Carling - can off

Followed by two industrial sized glasses of High Commissioner Whisky.

A cheapo brand from Morrisons but very similar to Grouse so I would not knock it.

Anyway, I got a hot tip from Santa that there are a few bottles of high grade Malt awaiting me on the morrow...

Merry Xmas fellow JKBers.

Good lad, give us a song on the geetar!

Can't beat it, could lift the original sidecar but the one that I made with loadsa stainless is a damn sight heavier! What club by the way, Edinburgh Blues?

:santa4:

Nope, not the Blues, a bit further west, better lookin and bigger as well :smiliz64:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Good lad, give us a song on the geetar!

Just hope ol' Bob wings his way over to Scotland this new year.

Seen him 2007 and 2009.

Hope he makes it for 2011.

Love that man.

Doctor FinnBarr

Possibly :smiliz64:

csc2010v2.jpg

Meet in the Dovehill (is it the Dovehill) every Sunday? I know the boozer I mean, across from the traffic lights

Got a few cans of lager out the way before I opened a 'bottle shaped present' a bit early. Turned out to be a really nice malt whisky (Tobermory limited edition 10 years) Tanned half the bottle as it was so nice then proceeded to fall asleep on the couch. Now I've woke up at half 5 in the morning! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

First Christmas without the kids so thought I may as well go for it to drown the sorrows, fridge is full.

Nothing too fancy, mainly McEwans Export then on to Vodka and Apple Juice.

Surely not alone ...... ? :santa:

Shove some Weller on mate. :thumbsup: How you doing bud. Got the new PW dvd from one of the kids. Trying to put it on but there all watching the fecking Gringe. Going to see Weller gig in Newcastle in Feb. Had to pull out the SECC one through weather and illness.Gutted. Hope you are having good xmas, feel a wee bit sorry for you with the kids and that. :mellow:

See you down at the HAWES one day. :thumbsup:

Archived