Tickets for tomorrow

105inarow

Obviously this shopuld be in the ticket exchange forum, but I have just been let down by someone in the ticket exchange who had agreed to sell me two tickets for tomorrow.

I was going to take my 4yo daughter to her first game, only to be told by the seller tonight that they had 'forgotten, they don't have the tickets anymore, and I should try the ticket office.

I am not very happy to say the least!!!

Is there anyone with two tickets available for tomorrow?

Beware the ticket exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Obviously this shopuld be in the ticket exchange forum, but I have just been let down by someone in the ticket exchange who had agreed to sell me two tickets for tomorrow.

I was going to take my 4yo daughter to her first game, only to be told by the seller tonight that they had 'forgotten, they don't have the tickets anymore, and I should try the ticket office.

I am not very happy to say the least!!!

Is there anyone with two tickets available for tomorrow?

Beware the ticket exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Boo ****** hoo !!!!!

Just get yourself along to the ticket office before kick-off - there'll be plenty.

Boo ****** hoo !!!!!

Not really any need. It's a nightmare when you make plans and someone lets you down. Can see why the guy is annoyed.

450 tickets left.

If this is true then I am astounded. How TF did we manage to shift that amount?

Dirk Diggler
Not really any need. It's a nightmare when you make plans and someone lets you down. Can see why the guy is annoyed.

Although why anyone would want to take the risk of buying tickets for a game against Falkirk from a complete stranger as opposed to ordering them over the internet from the ticket office is beyond me.

Although why anyone would want to take the risk of buying tickets for a game against Falkirk from a complete stranger as opposed to ordering them over the internet from the ticket office is beyond me.

Life's a gamble :o

Dirk Diggler
Only 350 left for the DUFC game!!!!

Believe it or not, That'll disappoint some people on here.

Only 350 left for the DUFC game!!!!

Unfortunately that's not including the 700 in the section next to the Utd fans which haven't been released yet.

Yes it was me who agreed to sell him 2 tickets.

It has never happend before and the tickets don't normally get used but due to my brother being on the pitch for hearts u11's I can't sell them as family used them. I know I did agree and it was wrong to pull out so late but Ive not had time to visit on here and sort something out. I did offer him to free tickets to the dundee united game and let him know how sorry I am to be told I am a bast**d. I can understand how he is so annoyed as I have let him down so late and spoiled his plans. But it was 4 weeks ago I offered him the tickets and I did forget I had also sold them when giving them out. When I said check the ticket office I was just trying to help out incase he was in desprate need of tickets. Sorry once again. But as someone else mentioned in the thread the ticket office is there if you want them that is what it is for.

It's a long story mate, he's a mate of mine.

Archived