Ticket Centre

Homme

Is the ticket office open any days before the St Mirren game? Killie is pay at the gate but St Mirren isn't from what i can see.

Can't find anything on festive opening hours on the official site.

It is open today till 1pm and on the 29th until 5pm, but closed inbetween.

Thanks mate. Looks like a trip into Edinburgh then to Paisley on the 29th as i can't make it today. Not ideal but i totally forgot about the St Mirren game.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Thanks mate. Looks like a trip into Edinburgh then to Paisley on the 29th as i can't make it today. Not ideal but i totally forgot about the St Mirren game.

Is St Mirren all ticket ?

Is St Mirren all ticket ?

Yes.

Incidentally you can queue up and buy a ticket at the away end at st mirren park from 6:30pm until kick off on the night. But if you want the 4 loyalty points then you will have to go to the ticket office before it.

Luckily tynie is nearby for me. I'm going to killie but me and my mate are waiting to see if we win or not on Sunday before deciding whether to head through to Paisley.

portobellojambo1

If you cannot make it into Edinburgh you can purchase a ticket for the game versus St Mirren outside the ground on the night of the match.

If you cannot make it into Edinburgh you can purchase a ticket for the game versus St Mirren outside the ground on the night of the match.

Is that a definate PJ?

I'm only 20 mins from tynecastle so it's no real hassle (roads will be quiet) but this would save me making the trip.

Archived