"Loser"

blackjambo

I read that the memorabilia shop at the Gyle is selling framed photos of Rudi giving the Loser sign at Easter Road. I quite fancy a copy, but don't want to brave the Gyle tomorrow unnecessarily . Does anyone have a 'picture of the photo' that they could post. Not looking for something to print out, just a picture of it hanging proudly on someone's wall that gives me an idea what it's like

TIA.

Disser Pointon
Looks smart! Anyone know where the "Rudi out for 5 weeks" thread went? I guess it was a load of nonsense?

Gullit lounge

future is maroon

This shop has a lot of decent stock but the prices are a bit of a joke.

I realise it's the if you can't afford it don't bye it idea although at the same time there is no way a lot of his items cost anywhere near the price he charges especially the signed tops etc that are a good few hundred pounds - the mark up that shop does can be summed up that he sells the Hearts gnomes for ?30 that you can get direct from Hearts for ?15 and likewise he does the same with the wee team gnomes although punts them for ?50 if they are signed by the bellend Weir.

I know they has to make a living and I have nothing against them personally it's just the prices are a bit of joke at times.

Rudi pic does look quality though. :thumbsup:

My Faither bought one of these last week.

There is one for sale for ?125 and another at ?145 (Frame is better with the ?145 one) but the guy gave him one of them for ?100.

Coburg Hearts

Many thanks - that looks great!

This is why I love Heart Of Midlothian and hate hibs . We all love Heart of Midlothian. HFC.

?145 - Haha, they gave me it for free at the signing session! Come to think of it, they gave everyone it for free (well a donation) - along with robbo's kneeslide one.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I want one ! If I get away early today I might go to buy myself an early Christmas present. Already have the Hartley Hatrick and Robbo Lifting the Scottish Cup along with a canvas of Stampys goal against that mob so Rudi would go along nicely with my collection.

Looks amazing. ?145 though? Feel even more grateful to Ruben for taking my away top in to get signed by the team last year. Think that would have only cost my wife about ?30. Anyone know good places to get shirts framed? That one at the top of Leith seemed very pricey?

Looks amazing. ?145 though? Feel even more grateful to Ruben for taking my away top in to get signed by the team last year. Think that would have only cost my wife about ?30. Anyone know good places to get shirts framed? That one at the top of Leith seemed very pricey?

Mcraes ,Gorgie Road.The guy that owns it is a Top bloke :thumbsup:.

?145 is stupid. It's a great moment but not a real iconic Hearts moment (ie 1998 cup final/2006 semi/4-0/5-1). Price is made worse by the fact that people got it for free, and the Hartley hat - trick one was ?45. Snapped that up big time.

My advice, wait 'til January, be half price, guaranteed!

I would love one of those "moving" pictures of Big Zal giving them the Nescafe shuffle that day when one of them threw the ball at him. I thought that was better than the backwards "L". Can it be done?

I would love one of those "moving" pictures of Big Zal giving them the Nescafe shuffle that day when one of them threw the ball at him. I thought that was better than the backwards "L". Can it be done?

Don't know if it could be done. :unsure:

But if it can.....

I want one as well ! :thumb:

Archived