A load of old Tosh !

Guest vanbasten1874

We've has Walter, Lennon and now Tosh all saying the Hearts challenge is real this year all in the last few days

Have you ever known the like

"but doubts remain about their ability to plug the gaps if they lose key men."

:vrface: :vrface: :vrface:

Yeah Wallace, Driver and Suso are only there to make up the numbers...

Celtic minded one footed pea brained idiot!

I've only got good memories of his time with us.

I was very young but I remember him being pretty reliable and being quite sad when we sold him to sellik.

Decent player, a trier but in the end a judas!

Because he signed for Sellik?

He signed for the team he always supported and always seems to talk fondly of Hearts whenever I've read his comments.

He also scored a quality goal against Hibs I think.

Tosh is OK with me. :thumbsup:

I've only got good memories of his time with us.

I was very young but I remember him being pretty reliable and being quite sad when we sold him to sellik.

Can't see anything wrong with that article TBH. One wonders what pleasure some folk seek when reading about Hearts...

Because he signed for Sellik?

He signed for the team he always supported and always seems to talk fondly of Hearts whenever I've read his comments.

He also scored a quality goal against Hibs I think.

Tosh is OK with me. :thumbsup:

Scored a beezer vs Aberdeen in our 3-1 up there with Crabbe getting the other 2. He scored at Easter Rd in the 4-1 New Years game when MacKay scored the OG.

The Old Tolbooth

I always liked Tosh as a player, and his article is pretty decent too (apart from believeing Hibs have challenged in recent years :lol: )

Fairly pleased with that article. Never forget Shitey Galloway (now there was a scumbag) getting booked for sticking two fingers up at Tosh after Tosh had wound him right up. And he wasn't that Celtic minded when he went right over the top in the 1989 cup tie at Parkhead (the one where Davie Syme bought Mark McGhee's dive and all hell broke loose).

We've has Walter, Lennon and now Tosh all saying the Hearts challenge is real this year all in the last few days

Have you ever known the like

take every single word with a pinch of salt, its the media starting the mind games, praise us, put a little pressure on, build us up to knock us down just before we play them....i prefer it when the "old firm" slags us off,we dont need there praise, concentrate on ourselves not what old uncle watty and crazy lenny think..

Archived