Right Back

Rods

scott herbertson

:what:

I relished his every performance. He brought the cynicism of Vinnie Jones combined with the mobility of one of the Klitchco brothers. Death was in the air as he stepped into every challenge. I think had not he not picked up an injury he would have become a cult hero.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We should get him in pronto... He is an adaptable lad and if we ever need a hod-carrier or labourer to help out with ground work then he could make that position his own.

polwarthjambo

I reckon this man is the solution to our current Right Back problems

Would love to see him back

post-2913-0-84500400-1293110233_thumb.jpg

:smiliz21: someone obviously abusing substances over the festive period.

Johanes de Silentio

Don't think he's even playing anymore, due to a career-ending injury - I think he's now...

a builder! :thumbsup:

peebles jambo

I relished his every performance. He brought the cynicism of Vinnie Jones combined with the mobility of one of the Klitchco brothers. Death was in the air as he stepped into every challenge. I think had not he not picked up an injury he would have become a cult hero.

i would agree with this, i thought he was a hard barsteward, never shirked a tackle, never got a decent chance, i'd take him back in a minute

Im a believer in Barrasa.

Barasa missed half of the 2006-07 season due to injury and left Hearts in the summer of 2007 before also rescinding his contract with Kaunas. After that he decided to hang up his boots to pursue business interests in Samara, Russia, where he lives with his wife. His last game was against Celtic in the Scottish championship on 14 January 2007.

:unlove:

Archived