Finance Director Offski

Clerry Jambo

Francis Albert

Come on. This is JKB. We can do better. First Campbell Ogilvie, now Stewart Fraser. The traditional Scottish football men deserting the sinking ship. Notice how he only wishes the Scots well by name. Tick tock and blah blah blah.

Come on. This is JKB. We can do better. First Campbell Ogilvie, now Stewart Fraser. The traditional Scottish football men deserting the sinking ship. Notice how he only wishes the Scots well by name. Tick tock and blah blah blah.

Knew I could rely on you FA, guid chap :santa1:

Outsourced consultancy seems to the standard fare throughout the business industry these days.

However the hobos will be loving this. Expect a 3 page spread in the Snooze tomorrow from Banderson about how we'll be gone before Xmas.

Winston Ingram

Never forget his forced apology to shareholders (at behest of George Foulkes) at an AGM after stating "for a SECOND TIME" in reply to a question around the time of Murrayfield etc.

Always regarded as a Robinson stooge but those who know him say he is actually fine. Stuck around for a lot longer than many of us thought he would.

Very nice guy .... too nice for working in the football business but then again so is Campbell Ogilvy.

Hopefully he will write a book as he must have some stories to tell having survived at Hearts for 13 years only being beaten in longevity by Hearty Harry.

<br />Very nice guy .... too nice for working in the football business but then again so is Campbell Ogilvy.<br /><br />Hopefully he will write a book as he must have some stories to tell having survived at Hearts for 13 years only being beaten in longevity by Hearty Harry.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

he is ... and his brother Jack who I worked with for many years

The debt never really started to spiral till he came on board.

It's all his fault.

Exactly.

The facts don't lie. :o:verymad:

:teehee:

nice man maybe but nearly helped us into an early grave always regarded him as the piemans spy,done well to stay in the job this long.uk

Has Sirgay applied yet? He seems to think he is an expert on our finances.

Though the one thing going against him is he has predicted our demise about 4000 times the last 5 years and been wrong every time.

Never forget his forced apology to shareholders (at behest of George Foulkes) at an AGM after stating "for a SECOND TIME" in reply to a question around the time of Murrayfield etc.

Always regarded as a Robinson stooge but those who know him say he is actually fine. Stuck around for a lot longer than many of us thought he would.

"For the 3rd time" actually Winston.

Stewart can be found tomorrow at the Gorgie Suite signing copies of his book "How To Win Friends & Influence People". Some people have really, really short memories - this isn't some nice old Grandad we're talking here - this was the Pieman's stooge as he sat back and let CPR run up debts of over ?21M.

Here is the great man in action at the EGM in 2004 - you can make your own mind up. Bear in mind this was the Shareholders (1000 of them) of HMFC - he wasn't getting many Xmas cards that year.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1043016/stewartfraser.mp3

Miller Jambo 60

Reckon we're within hours of going to the wall here chaps :(

Have been for 5 years now, Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, ya hobo mups fae down cold Leith.

Drylaw Hearts

"For the 3rd time" actually Winston.

Stewart can be found tomorrow at the Gorgie Suite signing copies of his book "How To Win Friends & Influence People". Some people have really, really short memories - this isn't some nice old Grandad we're talking here - this was the Pieman's stooge as he sat back and let CPR run up debts of over ?21M.

Here is the great man in action at the EGM in 2004 - you can make your own mind up. Bear in mind this was the Shareholders (1000 of them) of HMFC - he wasn't getting many Xmas cards that year.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1043016/stewartfraser.mp3

You gotta laugh at the dulcet tones of China.

Haven't figured out how to do the multi post thing but

Pivot no 1: Drylaw and IainMac

Take a look in the mirror tonight and stand proud.

The debt never really started to spiral till he came on board.

It's all his fault.

Your comment may have been tongue in cheek but the debt never really started to escalate until we built 3 new stands.

If you're saying we shouldn't have, and flouted Government regulations (Hillsborough and Heysel), then we might be playing to crowds of 5000 or even be out of business.

We have really been in the financial mire for decades.

The last of the Robinson regime on the non-playing or coaching side finally leaves.

While I have no idea how much blame Stewart Fraser warrants for our spiralling debt under the Pieman, the fact he was finance director would suggest he made a mess of it somewhere down the line.

For those reasons, good riddance.

The last of the Robinson regime on the non-playing or coaching side finally leaves.

While I have no idea how much blame Stewart Fraser warrants for our spiralling debt under the Pieman, the fact he was finance director would suggest he made a mess of it somewhere down the line.

For those reasons, good riddance.

Can you tell me what was the debt when SF came in and what was it pre Romanov?

SF was paid to do the sums not decide how money was to be spent.

Remember a guy called Deans who was also involved?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The news reaches Sir Gay

dropped.jpg

:lol:

How shan are SirGay's trainers? Never realised he was a commando either... Ready for a shuffle over Hearts at a second's notice is ol' Serg.

Your comment may have been tongue in cheek but the debt never really started to escalate until we built 3 new stands.

If you're saying we shouldn't have, and flouted Government regulations (Hillsborough and Heysel), then we might be playing to crowds of 5000 or even be out of business.

We have really been in the financial mire for decades.

Give over, Al.

thumbsup.gif

Give over, Al.

thumbsup.gif

Can you be a bit more specific.

I repeat that my opinion, based on experience, is that SF always conducted himself in a courteous gentlemanly manner and I reiterate my good wishes for his future.

Can you be a bit more specific.

I repeat that my opinion, based on experience, is that SF always conducted himself in a courteous gentlemanly manner and I reiterate my good wishes for his future.

Jesus wept.

My original post was obviously tongue in cheek.

Well done, Al.

Can you tell me what was the debt when SF came in and what was it pre Romanov?

SF was paid to do the sums not decide how money was to be spent.

Remember a guy called Deans who was also involved?

When he (Fraser) came in the debt was ?4M, when VR took over it had risen to ?21M. Being "paid to do the sums" does not discharge his duty of care to the shareholders or to act in the best interests of the company. He certainly wasn't conducting himself in a courteous gentlemanly manner on that audio clip!

"I was only following orders" ceased to be a valid excuse around 1945 I think.

Your point about Deans is well made.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I notice the soon to be departed finance director doesn't say thank you to Mr Romanov for paying his wages for the last few years.

loveofthegame

When the finance director leaves it's usually a sign that a company is in trouble.

Jog on ya Hobo dafty. One of Robinson's right hand men leaves the club- good news IMO.

Never heard of the guy, so i guess i won't miss him.

happy holidays :santa4:

Last of the Pieman era but latterly restricted to only signing cheques for ?500 or less. Listen to the recording in post #18 to get a flavour of what this guy was all about.

When he (Fraser) came in the debt was ?4M, when VR took over it had risen to ?21M. Being "paid to do the sums" does not discharge his duty of care to the shareholders or to act in the best interests of the company. He certainly wasn't conducting himself in a courteous gentlemanly manner on that audio clip!

"I was only following orders" ceased to be a valid excuse around 1945 I think.

Your point about Deans is well made.

Not especially. Leslie Deans left Hearts in protest at the SMG deal, after which the excrement really began to hit the supporter.

Francis Albert

There was nothing wrong with the SMG deal - one of the biggest investmments made in Hearts pre-Vlad. The problem was that CPR then recklessly spent that part of the money we were required to pay back, and unfortunately Deans didn't stick around to try to dissuade him from doing so.

Well all I heard there was a baying mob :smiliz65:

..and thank God they were there eh? That is the fine upstanding body of men & women that are / were shareholders of this club. I think they were entitled to their views.

..and thank God they were there eh? That is the fine upstanding body of men & women that are / were shareholders of this club. I think they were entitled to their views.

Ofcourse but I presume you all attended to get answers to various questions but the guy wisnae allowed to say 1 word before the mob started :down:

Ofcourse but I presume you all attended to get answers to various questions but the guy wisnae allowed to say 1 word before the mob started :down:

"The mob" were Shareholders and Fraser was being totally disrespectful. This was a meeting where CPR tried to sell the ground from under our feet - you would have thought the Board would have been briefed to expect irate Shareholders and not to antagonise them any further?

By the way, the answers were a joke and not worth hearing. "My bairn could have written a business plan like that" just about summed it up.

I don't know if you listened to what he did say but in effect it was this:

The annual ?3m loss would be turned around at MF by increased gate receipts and better corporate revenues.

Seriously!

There was nothing wrong with the SMG deal - one of the biggest investmments made in Hearts pre-Vlad. The problem was that CPR then recklessly spent that part of the money we were required to pay back, and unfortunately Deans didn't stick around to try to dissuade him from doing so.

My recollection of the complexities of the deal are vague, but I'm pretty sure the conditions were for ?4m for a certain number of shares and a ?4m repayable loan. I'm fairly sure (although admittedly, I could be talking crap) that LD quit on the basis that Hearts were not in a position to take on further debt at the time.

Archived