• Rudi SKACEL
    • David TEMPLETON
    • Kevin KYLE
    • Stephen ELLIOTT
    • Ryan STEVENSON
    • Calum ELLIOT

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

I didn't think we performed as poorly as some posts on the board suggested. I think a lot of credit has to go to ICT for the way they played on Saturday. I accept fully that watching a team playing a very defensive formation can be boring, but they were well organised and did what they had to do (it wasn't difficult to see why they have stayed unbeaten on the road for so long).

In saying that we kept on working hard throughout. Despite missing a chance to seal the game in the 2nd half I thought Kyle led the line well again, Templeton also did well, despite being kept a little more in check. I think the early reshufffle, following Bouzid's departure, meant we missed Mrowiec in the middle of the park. I thought Palazuelos had played well last Tuesday against Motherwell, and I thought this time round he was actually our top man. It will be interesting once Lee Wallace is fit. Logic would say he should slot straight back in but I'd like to hope Jim Jefferies will make him force his way back into the side (same with Andy Driver). It could be a mistake to simply start changing a formation which has thrown together an impressive string of results.

For Saturday I'm going to go with Ruben Palazuelos.

I'll let this run through until Friday. I finish up for Christmas on Thursday afternoon, and I'll update everything with the info. from this poll and post details of the present standings at some point on Friday.

MODS - Would you be able to sticky this to the end of the week please. Thank you.

Archived