U12's season tickets

Beetlejuice

Usually take ma laddie to the games but wont be for the Derby, taking ma pal

how much does it cost to/is it possible to upgrade to adult ticket for one match only?

Looked on the hearts site, no info there and I dont want to phone the 0871.

Anybody done this?

:biggrin:

Can't help I'm afraid....but it hadn't occurred to me until I saw this thread that there are probably plenty of poor under-12s getting bumped from their ST seats for this game. Wee shame.

go to the ticket office and all you pay is the difference from the kids price to the adults price you used to get a printed ticket but it might be adjusted on the card automatically now

how much does it cost to/is it possible to upgrade to adult ticket for one match only?

Anybody done this?

Dont think you will be allowed to do this.

The under 12 ST is for parents to encourage their kids to become regular supporters.

It is NOT intended to allow parents to replace their child with a non season ticket holding 'pal' when big games come along.

If your pal wanted a ticket he should have applied along with all the other occasional fans in the public sale or you could have got him one in the ST holders sale.

The under 12 ST is for parents to encourage their kids to become regular supporters.

It is NOT intended to allow parents to replace their child with a non season ticket holding 'pal' when big games come along.

If your pal wanted a ticket he should have applied along with all the other occasional fans in the public sale or you could have got him one in the ST holders sale.

I agree in part with what you have put,

but cmon now mate, he's paid for it, so he can choose if his kid goes or not.

you will be able to upgrade the ticket, paying the difference, but you'll need to go into the TO.

you'll get a replacement ticket and the u12 smartcard will be de-activated for the game.

Anybody done this?

i sit in section F and it cost 10 pounds to upgrade to a adult ticket. They will print a new ticket out for you in the office.

The thing is mate, kids that age have our commitments as well so its not possible for them to go to all the games. I take my wee nephew for the last 2 years but he is always missing games because his own football/rugby games get changed at the last mintue. This is the first time i've decided to upgrade the ticket as it means more money for the club.

I have under 12 tickets for my 5 & 3 year old daughters. I don't take them to Derbies or games against the Gruesome Twosome due to the atmosphere. I've upgraded their tickets several times for these games when some of my mates want a ticket. I see it that the club is benefitting from the upgrade costs as well as me hopefully adding two lifetime season ticket holders.

I sit in Section D Lower and it was ?10 to upgrade for the derby.

someone upset they didnt get a ticket?

someone upset they didnt get a ticket?

I have a season ticket.

I just thought it was wrong that the under 12 ST inititive was bening used to let an occasional 'fan' queue jump to get a ticket for a sold out big match.Seems to me an abuse of a generous inititive by the club.Also seems to me that I am in the minority on this and the club seen happy enough to comply so I will leave it at that.

I have a season ticket.

I just thought it was wrong that the under 12 ST inititive was bening used to let an occasional 'fan' queue jump to get a ticket for a sold out big match.Seems to me an abuse of a generous inititive by the club.Also seems to me that I am in the minority on this and the club seen happy enough to comply so I will leave it at that.

Would you not rather that an empty seat was filled with another fan on derby day? I know I would. The part in bold is particuarly poor patter. There are a number of reasons why people who love our club can't make it every week.

Would you not rather that an empty seat was filled with another fan on derby day? I know I would. The part in bold is particuarly poor patter. There are a number of reasons why people who love our club can't make it every week.

Exactly. It's not like the club is losing any money. The kids will be back next week either way but the adult who upgrades their ticket might enjoy it so much they come back too. Maybe they'll even join the Half ST club. Win win.

YES.

The club should sell ticket to someone who has already applied for a ticket and is on the data base.

YES.

The club should sell ticket to someone who has already applied for a ticket and is on the data base.

So how exactly would that work? You'd restrict kids ST access to cat B games only and make their seats available for general sale?

The only time that would benefit the application list is derby day. One day.

YES.

I see your point but it's the OP that has paid for the season ticket, so he is rightly allowed to decide what to do with it. His mate might well be on the database anyway and may have tried to get a ticket when they sold out.

Awrite, I can see that your a bit ay a hardon mate, eh?.

Ive bought three season tickets btw, one for me and two for ma laddies.

One of them is two so isnae goin to go to this game and my mate is a Jambo on leave over fae afghan.

I was just tryin to find out what I should do?

Ive bought them, so I can do what I want wi them, Its no like Im tryin to cheat them feck

Awrite, I can see that your a bit ay a hardon mate, eh?.

Ive bought three season tickets btw, one for me and two for ma laddies.

One of them is two so isnae goin to go to this game and my mate is a Jambo on leave over fae afghan.

I was just tryin to find out what I should do?

Ive bought them, so I can do what I want wi them, Its no like Im tryin to cheat them feck

Just go into the ticket office or phone and get it upgraded.. AND the club gets the extra money...

I have a season ticket.

personally i think if you havent got a ticket thats there problem, they went to general sale and its all " occasional 'fans'" for themselves and fair play to the OP in wanting to upgrade and pay the difference cos his boy cant make it.

Archived