Arsenal Tickets

HMFC4ME

I'm trying to buy tickets for Arsenal Vs Wigan on 22nd January and have signed up to arsenal.com

but when i try to buy i get the following message:

"We're sorry!

Unfortunately, this time you do not have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?"

I'm guessing its because i have only just signed up.

the tickets are on general sale.

Can anyone here shed any light?

Guest vanbasten1874

I'm trying to buy tickets for Arsenal Vs Wigan on 22nd January and have signed up to arsenal.com

"We're sorry!

Unfortunately, this time you do not have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?"

You possibly need to have previous as a customer that is !

Francis Albert

Arsenal have about three levels of membership below ST holders - Gold, Silver and Red I believe. Tickets go on sale in sequence to these membership categories. They almost always sell out to Red Members if not before, and seldom go to general sale.

This is a Hearts forum :whistling:

I would love to get to the Hearts games but unfortunately Tynecastle is over 400 miles from me :(

Celtic have announced they'll be holding a minutes silence prior to tonight's game because of the OP's tragic predicament.

:santa1:

The game isn't on general sale, they are only on sale to Silver members at the moment and then Red members from 22nd December. If your not a Red memeber then you will need to wait until early January before the go on sale to the general public.

Arsenal have about three levels of membership below ST holders - Gold, Silver and Red I believe. Tickets go on sale in sequence to these membership categories. They almost always sell out to Red Members if not before, and seldom go to general sale.

Thats rather annoying seeing as I only want to go to Emirates for one game dont want to have to fork out for membership

The game isn't on general sale, they are only on sale to Silver members at the moment and then Red members from 22nd December. If your not a Red memeber then you will need to wait until early January before the go on sale to the general public.

I misunderstood when reading about tickets sales, guess ill need to wait until january before i find out they are sold out haha.

Guess it'll have to be overpriced Gumtree ones, oh dear :( I'll probably be better off buying Hearts tickets & a Train

Guess it'll have to be overpriced Gumtree ones, oh dear :( I'll probably be better off buying Hearts tickets & a Train

A train will be rather expensive bud, probably a few million quid.

:whistling::thumbsup:

"We're sorry!

i can tell you what you're doing wrong but you might not like it.

what you should be doing is trying to get tickets for the Boleyn Ground where you can see a real team play!

Thats rather annoying seeing as I only want to go to Emirates for one game dont want to have to fork out for membership

I misunderstood when reading about tickets sales, guess ill need to wait until january before i find out they are sold out haha.

Without a red membership forget about a ticket ever for arsenal at home. Your best bet is to look at away games, espeacially up north as you can some times get a general sale in the arsenal end at grounds like sunderland etc.

With a red membership, you can use the ticet exchange to get access to some of the bigger games as well.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Guess it'll have to be overpriced Gumtree ones, oh dear :(I'll probably be better off buying Hearts tickets & a Train

If you have that sort of money, buy a plane, it will be a lot quicker.

I would love to get to the Hearts games but unfortunately Tynecastle is over 400 miles from me :(

You're not the only one pal.. you can share the train journey up with me if you want. I'll even lend you my season ticket the weeks I can't go. Living in islington doesn't stop me making it up to the famous, and most weeks works out cheaper than arsenal.. Get yourself where it really matters!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

London Gatwick to Edinburgh

• Dep 22 January 2011 08:30
  • Arr 22 January 2011 09:55
  • Flight 803
  • 1 Adult
  • 1 x ?25.99

Edinburgh to London Gatwick

• Dep 22 January 2011 20:10
  • Arr 22 January 2011 21:35
  • Flight 812
  • 1 Adult
  • 1 x ?25.99

Hearts vs Rangers ticket 20 pounds

All in 71 pounds to see the mighty JT,

With that deal you get to share the Plane with a Super Duper Uber Fan as well....:whistling:

The Treasurer

what you should be doing is trying to get tickets for the Boleyn Ground where you can see a real team play!

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Fort Vallance

Seconded !

Phew..................cheapest seats ?34, top ones a mere ?68 as it's only a Cat B game

and aye, ...........the Boleyn Ground

I had to google that. Every days a schoolday eh :thumbsup:

London Gatwick to Edinburgh

• Dep 22 January 2011 08:30
  • Arr 22 January 2011 09:55
  • Flight 803
  • 1 Adult
  • 1 x ?25.99

Edinburgh to London Gatwick

• Dep 22 January 2011 20:10
  • Arr 22 January 2011 21:35
  • Flight 812
  • 1 Adult
  • 1 x ?25.99

Hearts vs Rangers ticket 20 pounds

All in 71 pounds to see the mighty JT,

great value!

"We're sorry!

your doing it all wrong bud.wait for the general sale then buy them through wigan.no way will they sell out.done this a couple of seasons ago through blackburn.game finished 6-2

I thought that most of the Emirates is taken up by season ticket holders so very few tickets go on public sale.

I do get texts from O2 every now and then though saying where to go for "priority" tickets for games at the Emirates (don't know why as I've never actually expressed an interest to them in going to watch Arsenal) but have always wondered whether tickets are actually available if I did want them.

Its ?20 to become a reds member and you can only order 1 ticket. If there are two of you going to the game then you both need to become members and then buy the tickets. ?48.00 a ticket becomes ?68.00!

I thought that most of the Emirates is taken up by season ticket holders so very few tickets go on public sale.

I do get texts from O2 every now and then though saying where to go for "priority" tickets for games at the Emirates (don't know why as I've never actually expressed an interest to them in going to watch Arsenal) but have always wondered whether tickets are actually available if I did want them.

I get that too, got one for Arsenal v Ipswich town earlier.

Good luck trying to get tickets :thumbsup:

Had to google that lol. I want to go there too, in fact im trying to get to most of the london clubs but not too easy tbh. i may just have to settle for Crystal Palace

Without a red membership forget about a ticket ever for arsenal at home. Your best bet is to look at away games, espeacially up north as you can some times get a general sale in the arsenal end at grounds like sunderland etc.

With a red membership, you can use the ticet exchange to get access to some of the bigger games as well.

not interested in arsenal as a team just want to see emirates so away is no good unfortunately

your doing it all wrong bud.wait for the general sale then buy them through wigan.no way will they sell out.done this a couple of seasons ago through blackburn.game finished 6-2

Thats a great idea! gonna sign up to the wigan website now, Cheersthumbsup.gif

Its ?20 to become a reds member and you can only order 1 ticket. If there are two of you going to the game then you both need to become members and then buy the tickets. ?48.00 a ticket becomes ?68.00!

If it's a one off occasion, why not? Book in advance and it is only an extra twenty bar. Get it done dude. :)

Archived