Deluded Hearts fans

ThomasFlogel

Let me start by saying i'm a proud jambo tonight, and this season, the work rate and willingness is there in abundance. All i can ask is that the 11 play for the badge and they are.

A few things about some of our 'fans' today though.

1. A few maybe 10-15 people (section F or G) started slating Jefferies when Calum came on for Steven (He's the manager, he'll decide)

2. A union jack against Inverness, where is the relevance?, invest in a Czech flag for Rudi, or even a Scottish one for Temps etc.., Support your team.

3. There were a few boo's when the full time whistle went, i thought i'd imagined it, a quick call to mate confirmed this when he said he heard it on the radio at FT, these fans don't know how good they have got it, (try seeing falkirk or hibs demolish you by 4, thats when its tough) this ICT team are no mugs on the road, they have proven that and continue to do so.

4. Leaving our biggest league match in many a season early. Only a few excuses would suffice. One of them being child birth.

Really annoys me when people have a go at a team that's giving everything. I'll have a moan if someone's lazy, aslong as they're trying I'd never dream of slavering my mouth off. Really p!ssed me off on the way home.

Thanks for installing the belief and passion JJ, theres a very small few in the stands that need it though. PS stop smoking in the bogs, its rank haha :down:

Let me start by saying i'm a proud jambo tonight, and this season, the work rate and willingness is there in abundance. All i can ask is that the 11 play for the badge and they are.

1. A few maybe 10-15 people (section F or G) started slating Jefferies when Calum came on for Steven (He's the manager, he'll decide)

2. A union jack against Inverness, where is the relevance?, invest in a Czech flag for Rudi, or even a Scottish one for Temps etc.., Support your team.

3. There were a few boo's when the full time whistle went, i thought i'd imagined it, a quick call to mate confirmed this when he said he heard it on the radio at FT, these fans don't know how good they have got it, (try seeing falkirk or hibs demolish you by 4, thats when its tough) this ICT team are no mugs on the road, they have proven that and continue to do so.

4. Leaving our biggest league match in many a season early. Only a few excuses would suffice. One of them being child birth.

Really annoys me when people have a go at a team that's giving everything. I'll have a moan if someone's lazy, aslong as they're trying I'd never dream of slavering my mouth off. Really p!ssed me off on the way home.

Thanks for installing the belief and passion JJ, theres a very small few in the stands that need it though. PS stop smoking in the bogs, its rank haha :down:

It was actually a Red Hand Of Ulster flag waved at the Inverness supporters by a jakie ned in Section N. Hearts really need to empty these idiots, who are an embarrassment to our club.

It was actually a Red Hand Of Ulster flag waved at the Inverness supporters by a jakie ned in Section N. Hearts really need to empty these idiots, who are an embarrassment to our club.

I think this must the ned draped in the red hand flag i saw walking along Roseburn Terrace after game with his two mates. All 3 with a can of lager in their hands and singing the sash.

mutual appreciation society could not agree more tam :thumbsup:

would agree with most of that apart from the flag part. people bring flags to football matches, big deal. hearts are a british team so not sure what's wrong with the union jack.

also would add that it was annoying me the amount of people having a moan when we were trying to get some patient build up play on the go from the back. do they want us to just hump it up to kyle every time we get the ball?!? sad day when fans are berating you for actually trying to play decent football.

would agree with most of that apart from the flag part. people bring flags to football matches, big deal. hearts are a british team so not sure what's wrong with the union jack.

Union jack doesn't bother me too much, but its irrelevant to us as there is no GB football team.

I'm more concerned about the erse with the Red Hand Of Ulster flag, who was waving it at the Inverness supporters who quite rightly responded with a chant of "Are you Rangers in disguise?". Complete waste of sperm.

also would add that it was annoying me the amount of people having a moan when we were trying to get some patient build up play on the go from the back. do they want us to just hump it up to kyle every time we get the ball?!? sad day when fans are berating you for actually trying to play decent football.

True.

I even heard some erse having a go at Callum Elliot less than 30 seconds after he had come on.

We didn't win today, but I put that more down to bad luck. You can't win them all.

Union jack doesn't bother me too much, but its irrelevant to us as there is no GB football team.

I'm more concerned about the erse with the Red Hand Of Ulster flag, who was waving it at the Inverness supporters who quite rightly responded with a chant of "Are you Rangers in disguise?". Complete waste of sperm.

True.

I even heard some erse having a go at Callum Elliot less than 30 seconds after he had come on.

We didn't win today, but I put that more down to bad luck. You can't win them all.

It took him that long :o

It won't be long before some start sharpening the knives if we don't go 3-0 up inside half an hour like a few idiots would do after season 2005/06.

Im pashed aff wi your sort...let us live ffs

Your correct to say your proud of the team just now, i also think we played very well and on another day could have won the game

by 2 or 3 goals.

I can't understand anyone that would boo the teams display today, they gave eveything for the cause and were very unlucky not

to win the game. Inverness were a very poor side in my opinion and will drop down the table very shortly especially when suspension and injury kick in.

Don't want a flag debate as they don't go down well on this board but i have NO problem with a Union flag at Tynecastle, we live in the UK and we are

British club. Just incase it slipped your mind we are British citizens, no shame in having the flag of our country.

• Moderators

Rule 8. Flag debates are not permitted. If a debate on flags starts do not post on the thread.

Thread Closed.

Archived