Berra

Wallace

passenger

Stewart

Jonsson

Palazuelos

passenger

passenger

of space.What a lift for the Bairns tomorrow, we would be aswell starting with 7 men.

Walter Bishop
Why did you edit it from 'waste of space' ?

Because at least by being there they will be taking up a "space". Passengers is more apt.

Because at least by being there they will be taking up a "space". Passengers is more apt.

SPACE - the final frontier.....

or in Clum's case - empty space between the ears! :mw_rolleyes:

Walter Bishop
And which 'waste of space/passenger' do you have at right midfield?

It will either be Miko or Chesney? no?

Another passenger who wants to get off.

Thanks for this positive thread ahead of our big important game.

It will either be Miko or Chesney? no?

That be the same passenger that won us a point at Love Street?

And what a MASSIVE point it was! :rolleyes:

can u get anymre negative m8 biggest game 2morro nd unless u aint been payin attention kingston could be back so if u think hes a passenger then your more a hibee than anything

Csaba's Broon Shoes

---------------------Banks----------------------

Neilson-----------------------------------Wallace

--------------Berra ---------- Karipidis-----------

--------------------- Ruben ---------------------

Miko-------------------------------------Ksanavicious

---------------------Stewart------------------------

----------------Calum-------Makela------------------

Better than getting beat.

Even Levein and Jeffries' teams struggled to beat smaller teams away from home.

Walter Bishop
can u get anymre negative m8 biggest game 2morro nd unless u aint been payin attention kingston could be back so if u think hes a passenger then your more a hibee than anything

Well seen the schools are on holiday.

Im a hibee right enough! Because i cant get excited or be positive about what you call our "biggest game".

How times have changed eh?

Levein usually nailed us down a solid 0-0 away to St Mirren, Dunfermline, etc.

JJ teams usually had the beating of the smaller clubs away - his problem was he had a bad record in OF games!

(1998 excepted!)

Walter Bishop

Are you being serious? Yes thats the same passenger.

Ryan Gosling

JJ teams usually had the beating of the smaller clubs away - his problem was he had a bad record in OF games!

(1998 excepted!)

We played the Old Firm 9 times in that season and won once.

You can't mention CL to Lambojambo. IIRC he was one of his fiercest critics when he got us into Europe two seasons in a row. He wouldn't even want him back now !!!!! A great judge of a Manager !!!!!!

We played the Old Firm 9 times in that season and won once.

I was referring to the 98 SC final! :rolleyes:

You can't mention CL to Lambojambo. IIRC he was one of his fiercest critics when he got us into Europe two seasons in a row. He wouldn't even want him back now !!!!! A great judge of a Manager !!!!!!

And I told you that did I? Let's deal in the facts eh!

Yes I was a big critic of CL's negative tactics and the way he left for LCFC - I was not alone.

However, if it was a choice between our present temporary/interim/what-ever-his-title-is/Manager then yes I would have CL back.

I'll take one point when we're 1-0 down in the last 7 or 8 mins thank you very much :confused:

I'll take one point when we're 1-0 down in the last 7 or 8 mins thank you very much :confused:

Yes, and especially as we were against the mighty St Mirren who have a budget of a local corner shop! :confused:

Hilary Briss

According to beeb website Karapidis is doubtful. Hopefully McGowan will be given the nod but I suspect it will be Zal :(

Banks

Kancelskis

Karapidis/Zali

Berra

Goncalves/Wallace

Kingston

Stewart/Screpis

Palazelous

Miko

Mole/Makela

Elliot

Gigolo-Aunt

Team will be.....

Banks

Neilon

Berrazi

Kari

McGowan

Miko the mullet

Ruben

Stewart

Wallace

The Molster

The boy Elliot

Ryan Gosling

There's no U19s in tomorrow's squad as I understand it.

As in this year's squad.

Clum will be there. Mole too.

Gigolo-Aunt
There's no U19s in tomorrow's squad as I understand it.

As in this year's squad.

Clum will be there. Mole too.

Tomorrow was the perfect time to bring in a young lad with Driver being out. Either as a full back or a winger (move Wallace to left wing if need be)

Guess we will bring back Jose to left back.

Cant wait, it really captures tbe imagination does that one.

Ryan Gosling
Tomorrow was the perfect time to bring in a young lad with Driver being out. Either as a full back or a winger (move Wallace to left wing if need be)

Guess we will bring back Jose to left back.

Cant wait, it really captures tbe imagination does that one.

I reckon Audrey or Miko will play left wing. Chesney right wing.

....................Banks

...Neilson Karipidis Berra Goncalves

Mikoliunas Stewart Palazuelos Wallace

...............striker striker

or

.....................Banks

.......Neilson Karipidis Berra Wallace

Mikoliunas Stewart Palazuelos Ksanavicius

.................striker striker

I don't know who I'd want up front for the game. Whoever have been combining well in training I suppose.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Reckon it will be:

Banks

Neilson Karipidis/Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Miko Stewart Palazuelos Cesnauskis

Elliot Mole

Subs: Basso, McGowan, Tall, Ksanavicius, Jonsson, Ivaskevicius, Makela

(1998 excepted!)

I exposed this for the baws that it is before Lambo, do you want me to do so again?

To re-cap, Hearts were consistently 3rd top scorers in the League under Levein, and only had more that one nil-nil in a season once under his stewardship. A fantastic manager for our club, we can only hope one day he may return.

I exposed this for the baws that it is before Lambo, do you want me to do so again?

To re-cap, Hearts were consistently 3rd top scorers in the League under Levein, and only had more that one nil-nil in a season once under his stewardship. A fantastic manager for our club, we can only hope one day he may return.

No thanks...................a manager who up against poor (team wise and financially) teams managed to get his team to score more than 1 goal 7 times out of 20 competetive away games in 01/02, 8 times out of 23 competetive away games in 02/03 and 7 times out of 22 competetive away games in 03/04.*

*Yes i acknowledge it is only stats and you can make them look what ever way you want.

Salvatore's Tash

Banks, Neilson, Wallace, Zal, Berra, Miko, Cesnauskis, Ruben, Stewart, Kingston, Elliot.

Any of the more 'in the know' folk on here know the Hearts squad for tomorrow yet?

No thanks...................a manager who up against poor (team wise and financially) teams managed to get his team to score more than 1 goal 7 times out of 20 competetive away games in 01/02, 8 times out of 23 competetive away games in 02/03 and 7 times out of 22 competetive away games in 03/04.*

*Yes i acknowledge it is only stats and you can make them look what ever way you want.

The fact you didn't think Burley would be up to it and the distain you hold Levein in shows me everything I need to know about your "judgement".

Nelly Terraces

Reading the names of all these deadbeats is just depressing. Not expecting a thriller tomorrow.

No offence Gambo, but your opinions hold about as much credibility when it comes to Levein, as Britney Spears would do on motherhood.

I seem to remember us skooshing 3rd place in 02/03 and 03/04, being 3rd top scorers in the league, and the poor teams (financially and team wise) included Rangers and Celtic teams with far more money spent on players than they have done recently. His Dundee United teams have an unfortunate tendancy (for us) of walloping us by in excess of 3 goals since his return to the SPL, CL is the man the vast majority of Hearts would love to see back in the dug out at Tynecastle.

west lothian loyal

Has anyone seen anything of Screpis on the playing side, given that we now have no natural leftsided midfielders in our team ( still think of wallace as a defender) do you think it would/will be an option to give him a run out.

H.M.F.C. FOREVER

Has anyone seen anything of Screpis on the playing side, given that we now have no natural leftsided midfielders in our team ( still think of wallace as a defender) do you think it would/will be an option to give him a run out.

H.M.F.C. FOREVER

He got little time against Inverness. Made a couple of passes, a couple of bad passes, one bad free kick. And very slow. An even slower Palazuelos clone at first glance.

But that is really a first impression in a game which was well won by the time he came on. Haven't seen him in other games.

bilston angel

Is this the day an untried youngster will make into the team or come off the bench onto the field of play, after all there's room for another two on the bench now that Beni's gone.

Anyway I don't think it will happen, we will just have to put up with mediocrity again that seems to guarantee a start for a number of our players

CL is the man the vast majority of Hearts *would love to see back in the dug out at Tynecastle.

*I take it you missed out the word 'fans'?

Polls on here suggest otherwise.

Are pro Levein opinions more valid than non pro Levein opinions?

I notice you mentioned the old-firm, you really wouldn't want me to post our results v them.

My main gripe with Levein was we had a team capable of finishing 3rd, but we should have been beating other teams a lot more easily than we did.

He was delighted with 0-0, 1-1 draws at places like Dunfermline. We were boring to watch away from home, even if we won. There was no need to play like that at that time, all the other teams were there for a tanking, but most away games we tried to sneak a goal and sit back. We could have got the same points/better points than we achieved imo if he had had more of a go, we imo had the players who wanted to and could have been more positive (as some of our home results proved).

Know what Martin, i know other fans don't share the same opinion on a lot of things (that is the case with most people i believe) as me, so i won't be like you and try to speak for others, i will just give you MY opinion.

I, like a lot of others (i won't say majority/minority, as unlike you i have not had time to canvass all the other Hearts supporters out there) did not like Leveins negativity* and do not rate him that highly, you and others do, thats life, thats football.

There are times to play negative imo like Bordeaux away from home and there are times imo not to play negative like Bordeaux at home, Dunfermline/Dundee away etc.

With the press reports of Karipidis being a doubt, i predict,

Banks

Neilson

Berra

Tall

Wallace

Miko

Stewart

Ruben*

Chesney/*Audrey

Elliot

Mole*

Basso, McGowan, Thompson, Jonsson*, Zaliukas*, Audrey/*Chesney, Makela (i predict these subs to be used....unless injury)

Archived