Remain Positive

DB-14

Yes, by no means today was a good result. However, we must be optimistic we created a number of chances and on another day would've comfortably won against a very well organised unit whose unbeaten away run is still intact.

If and this is a huge if that we have any sort of chance contending for the title or 2nd place, we must dust ourselves down and stay upbeat and next week we must continue to support the team. They need us in order to keep positive themselves as we know what can happen if we get overly frustrated and get on their backs.

The boys put in a good shift this afternoon with plenty effort and endeavour.

Mon the Jambos.

FTH.

Captain America

I think a draw with ICT was a decent enough result - not ideal but decent.

I've no real complaints about the team today.

Same here, the ball just didn't drop for us when it needed to.

:thumbsup:

True. They played some great stuff today but little came off.

When you consider that we played most of the game with three midfielders in the back four, a draw with ICT was not the worst result.

I am enjoting going to Tynie again and that's what matters

Captain America

True. They played some great stuff today but little came off.

When you consider that we played most of the game with three midfielders in the back four, a draw with ICT was not the worst result.

I am enjoting going to Tynie again and that's what matters

I agree with you 100% on this, there were times under Csaba last season i was turning up and not enjoying games just going out of habit.

Yes, by no means today was a good result. However, we must be optimistic we created a number of chances and on another day would've comfortably won against a very well organised unit whose unbeaten away run is still intact.

If and this is a huge if that we have any sort of chance contending for the title or 2nd place, we must dust ourselves down and stay upbeat and next week we must continue to support the team. They need us in order to keep positive themselves as we know what can happen if we get overly frustrated and get on their backs.

Mon the Jambos.

FTH.

It certainly wasnt a bad result! Who has beaten Inverness CT at home in the last 13 months?

Charlie-Brown

the important thing is we keep our unbeaten run going, winning games breeds confidence so does not losing when you don't win, for some perspective our thirty odd game unbeaten run in 85-86 wasn't all victories but the draws among that helped keep the confidence levels up reinforcing the belief that we could take something from every game.

Found the game really frustrating today. We pounded them in the second half but absolutely nothing dropped right for us.

My only minor complaint would be not making substitutions earlier. Skacel might as well have stayed at home and Novikovas must have been desperate for a game after last week. Also It doesnt exactly get the heart racing when the managers next option up front after the starting 11 is Calum Elliot.

That apart I thought we played quite well today. Really wanted the win and went the right way about getting it. Just unlucky.

We played against a team today who might well be able to help us later in the season rather than hinder us. They'll get results against the OF home and away probably. We didnt lose and we might well have lost at the end if the guy in the 4 vs 2 had made the right choice

That kind of performance will win most games in this league so lets move on to the next one.

If you had told me at the start of the season we would be 3rd in the league , well ahead of the wee team and even have a outside chance of splitting the bigot brothers, I would have bitten your arm off.

The team, manager and coaches have completed a great job and Tynie was rocking today.

ICT are a good side, will take points off the OF and will do well. Must add here that Terry Butcher was very gracious towards Hearts in his post match interview.

Three games, ICT home, St Midden Away and the wee team home. Seven points out of nine would be fantastic.

game still on!!

Mon the Jambos.

FTH.

I would disagree witht he bit in bold.I think drawing with our closest rivals for third (realistically) is a decent result. We are still unbeaten in 7 and our recent form goes like this.... W2 L1 W6 D1. That looks good to me. 2 points behind celtic going into boxing day. Considering our form this time last year it's a complete turn around.

Also, the benefit of drawing today (and hibs losing) gives us the oppportunity to shove '18 points back' right up their arses.

Archived