Hobos name and shame their members Kickbackon on

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Found the following hobo thread over there and they are coming clean on how many of them are members on our beloved kickback the below is a list of hobos and their confessions on who are members on here;

A Regulator;

@hibs.net private member

quote;

"Anyone else on here a registered member"?

1,seanraff070 - "Yep"

2,Www1875hfc- "Yup, well undercover, over 600 posts as well"

3.A Regulato -"I joined it a couple of years ago thinking it would be interesting to get their take on things.Nothing I saw surprised me and I just didn't have the motivation to tease them.I didn't post even though I was accepted..Haven't even bothered looking since a couple of days after I joined".

4Toaods - "I've been a member there for years with not only no suspicion but I have acquired an online 'pal' though I've been offline there for a spell".

They'll never get me..

5.matty_fairnie- "I've a log on but I'm (un) lucky if I'm on there once every couple of months, even just to read it".

6.son of haggart- "Yup , I'm member"

7. sunshine1875- "Yes, a complete one"

8.Jack - "Just short of 1,000 posts"

9.madabouthibs- "Joined, posted a few times, but haven't been caught".

link; http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?199725-Kickback

maroonlegions

I think Son Of Haggart is allowed to be a member on here.

He is a Jambo after all.

But will he be a member over on hibs.net after this revelation. :smiliz23:

awww aint that sweet,they must be like the poor children who's mums take them to Jenners to look at the toys they could have got if they were born into a richer family

These people need flushed out and sent for some mental help.

they are suffering from what is known as smallteamsyndrome and need help quickly.

This syndrome is not a laughing matter and there is a large number of cases in the Leith area.

You'll probably find the ones claiming large number of posts are talking shite, they wouldn't be the first people giving it the Walter Mitty on a message board. Let's be honest though, anyone that gets their kicks out of 'infiltrating' another fans message board is a complete 'word not yet invented to describe this level of patheticness'. What a total bunch of *****

Found the following hobo thread over there and they are coming clean on how many of them are members on our beloved kickback the below is a list of hobos and their confessions on who are members on here;

A Regulator;

@hibs.net private member

quote;

1,seanraff070 - "Yep"

3.A Regulato -"I joined it a couple of years ago thinking it would be interesting to get their take on things.Nothing I saw surprised me and I just didn't have the motivation to tease them.I didn't post even though I was accepted..Haven't even bothered looking since a couple of days after I joined".

4Toaods - "I've been a member there for years with not only no suspicion but I have acquired an online 'pal' though I've been offline there for a spell".

They'll never get me..

5.matty_fairnie- "I've a log on but I'm (un) lucky if I'm on there once every couple of months, even just to read it".

link; http://www.hibs.net/...199725-Kickback

I'm sure your a massive hit with the undercover boys over there. who incidentally do a service.

why don't you stick to your'e ridiculous alien stories???

marshallschunkychicken

Right - so for 1000 posts, someone has come on here, pretended to be a jambo, and most likely involved themselves in Hearts related conversation without giving themselves away? Possibly even 'celebrated' Hearts victories?

For what? What is their endgame with this? Seriously.

I suppose if you wanted to keep your double agent status low you could always just have your post count lowered from time to time.

Well, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Hibs are SHITE.

Their fans(sic) are a bunch of ned bawbags.....

Oh and I hate you.

See y'all on Jan 1st. :thumbsup:

I reckon it explains some of the trolling on here even from people with zillions of posts. ******* loonies if you ask me, I mean WTF is it all about? Do they get some sort of buzz pretending to be a Jambo, or convincing us that they are 'one of us'? Sad losers the lot of them.

I just had a horrible thought, do we have similar weirdos on here that are Jambos but have loads of posts on dickheads.net and pride themselves on being an undiscovered infiltrator, Hell bent on........................erm......................whatever the feck it is that they wish to acheivesmiliz23.gif

Is this them getting one over us? Reason I ask is that I think we are 18 points ahead of them. You know, us on ''18pointsback'' :unsure:

A Regulator;

@hibs.net private member

quote;

1,seanraff070 - "Yep"

They'll never get me..

link; http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?199725-Kickback

I did try joining hobos.net but have been banned from the outset after my registration was knocked back. Well my registered profile did take the pee out of them. I recall stating in said profile that I was a jobless, homeless crack addict. So maybe that had something to do with my ban. Then tried again and got a life time ban and post removed due to the the question I asked them "Do you think wallace mercer did you a favour with his aborted take over bid?" After all he did expose the Duff brothers (remember them :D ) for the pair of idiots that they were. But hobos being hobos too exception to me post a post with the legends name in it.

A couple of candidates spring to mind. Obviously we can't name them but I think they're fairly obvious.

Cocks, one and all.

I'm sorry to say I joined their board once. Registered with the roman numerals for 106 (since they'd won the cup then). I put one post on before I put the BIG wind up on.

Never went back, couldn't even be bothered to read their sh1t & wind them up.

maroonlegions

I'm sure your a massive hit with the undercover boys over there. who incidentally do a service.

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy.

5. No derogatory or abusive comments against other posters including slurs based on race religion gender sexual orientation or political affiliation.

10. Responses within a thread must remain on topic to that thread.

Guest GhostHunter

BTW - they think I don't know who they are.

They think they are undercover, but are they ?

What if I know who they are, and am waiting for the right time before I decide to publicly out them ?

Silly vermin.

They aren't shite without good reason.

FTH

maroonlegions

JKB rules;

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy. :thumbsup:

10. Responses within a thread must remain on topic to that thread. :thumbsup:

I am sure you are in a good position to ridicule or even be more informed on the alien possibilities of some UFO cases, :whistling: if so lets here your in-depth reasoning's.We could have a discussion on some cases that have even the experts baffled over on the UFO thread. Do you have evidence that i am massive hit with the undercover boys over there, ,if so lets see it, if not then why don't you think about what you post first,incidentally i started this thread to highlight some possible s*** stirrers from over there but you are doing a fine job on this thread with your above post. :whistling:

Maybe it's just me but it makes me feel more than a little smug that some hobos will actually go to these lengths just to try and 'upset' Kickbackers. It's testament to the quality of this board and the undeniable jealousy they feel towards HMFC if you ask me. It's quite sweet that they go to all that effort. Like bitter wee kids with their noses pressed up against a window, looking at something they'll never have for themselves. Aw bless. Rock on interlopers, you keep us entertained. :)

BTW - they think I don't know who they are.

They think they are undercover, but are they ?

What if I know who they are, and am waiting for the right time before I decide to publicly out them ?

Silly vermin.

They aren't shite without good reason.

FTH

So basically, you have no clue who... :wink:

Incidentally, I'll bet a couple of folk on this thread are those in question. No names or that, just saying.

IMO, it does seem a little strange. I feel sad enough that I've posted on this site for so long, never mind doing the same over there.

Guest GhostHunter

So basically, you have no clue who... :wink:

Incidentally, I'll bet a couple of folk on this thread are those in question. No names or that, just saying.

IMO, it does seem a little strange. I feel sad enough that I've posted on this site for so long, never mind doing the same over there.

Nope - not a clue.

Besides, they aren't that stupid to post on this thread...

Are They ?

:whistling:

Nope - not a clue.

Besides, they aren't that stupid to post on this thread...

Are They ?

:whistling:

Guaranteed at least one has :ninja:

Miller Jambo 60

awww aint that sweet,they must be like the poor children who's mums take them to Jenners to look at the toys they could have got if they were born into a richer family

I used to like the big train set, lol, whistling.gif

Miller Jambo 60

Maybe it's just me but it makes me feel more than a little smug that some hobos will actually go to these lengths just to try and 'upset' Kickbackers. It's testament to the quality of this board and the undeniable jealousy they feel towards HMFC if you ask me. It's quite sweet that they go to all that effort. Like bitter wee kids with their noses pressed up against a window, looking at something they'll never have for themselves. Aw bless. Rock on interlopers, you keep us entertained. :)

Like that pal, defo are a few hobo nippy sweeties.smiliz19.gif

I used to like the big train set, lol, whistling.gif

:lol:

why anyone would want to actually JOIN a rival fans boards and pretend to be a fan is beyond me,joining and abusing them i can understand,but to actiually pretend to be a fan? what can anyone possibly achieve with this? they must all be seething right now,season not even half way and they know they have no chance of finishing above s this year

Miller Jambo 60

everyone will be checking there posts to see whos got just under 1,000 posts

Ive over 12ooo cos i love love Heartswhistling.gifim a mup

scottish_chicP

1000 posts on a football forum for a team you hate (and envy)...possibly one of the saddest things I have ever heard :huh:

1000 posts on a football forum for a team you hate (and envy)...possibly one of the saddest things I have ever heard :huh:

Correct.

Can anyone on here imagine being able to(or wanting to)do the same on .net?The temptation to pull them up for the deluded pish they spout would be too much for any Jambo to resist.

Guest juvehearts

anyone that goes on to ipumpmysisyer.net really needs to get their hole :whistling:

roll on 1st jan,

they will be in hiding after another jamboid/yam/(what ever their in thing is now) thrashing

FTH

Juve

Can you imagine if they went to such lengths to keep their undercover status that they even became paid members?

There are a few who are very suspicious characters :whistling:

Tokyo Drifter

Could some of them be double agents? I mean it's pretty sad to post 1000 times on your rivals' site - unless you've posted 10,000 times on your own. And I doubt he has.

FTH

Rudi Can't Fail

Archived