Hearts TV International

NewYorkJambo

I signed up today thinking the Caley game would be shown but it isn't. Where do I find out what games will be shown for future? This seems to be a failing of the Hearts website - it isn't at all obvious where to find listings

Castle Magyar

I signed up today thinking the Caley game would be shown but it isn't. Where do I find out what games will be shown for future? This seems to be a failing of the Hearts website - it isn't at all obvious where to find listings

Same for me, just signed up, can't watch / see anything, only listen to the commentary.

Just emailed the folks who run it, awaiting their feedback....

I agree, not easy to spot, so I copied this off the site for future reference - only up to Jan though.

LiveFixturesupto290111.jpg

Edit -the only time you get video is when it's on TV or being recorded for Alba I think.

I asked for a refund. The website advertised the game as on TV which is why I signed up.

I did that after about the second game, canceled my subscription and asked for a refund. No mention of refund because they were not canceling my subscription until it expired which was in eleven months. I am actually glad they didn't because since then my service has been good. The Inverness game by the way to my knowledge was never offered as a TV broadcast. It was only advertised as I read it as a listen live radio broadcast.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I asked for a refund. The website advertised the game as on TV which is why I signed up.

Where??

Kalamazoo Jambo

There was one (inaccurate) reference somewhere on the website to the game being live to watch, but all the other parts of the website (correctly) showed the game as being on radio only.

The link that I saw has been updated so it no longer shows the incorrect information. It was probably just some standard information that was 'cut and pasted' from a previous match and not proof-read.

Hopefully someone took a screenshot if anyone's looking for a refund.

Castle Magyar

After 8 emails, just received confirmation that a refund is en route. Rather silly advertising something as being Live but in reality not.

Archived